Football Manager 2008

Greg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still playing the demo.

Sold Martins(£16m) and Emre(£4.7m) and replaced them with Mordic(£3.8m), Alex(£5m), Nihat(£10m), Farfan(£5.7m), Barazite(£1.4m), Defoe(£7m) and Denilson on loan from Arsenal(hat-trick from holding midfield on his debbut!).

The club are delighted as I'm 2nd in the league in mid December and have given me another £12m.

Ikechukwu Uche, worth signing hes class

Nearly bought him, but couldn't agree terms, whats his goal scoring like for you ?

Nearly bought him, but couldn't agree terms, whats his goal scoring like for you ?

I also couldn't agree terms with him, so i just left it and he signed a new contract with Getafe, and they put a clause in his contract (9.75m) so i just signed him lol

Played 8, Scored 6 and 4 Assists,

Tranquillo Barnetta and Johan Vonlanthen are mint ass well, also been trying to sign Issar Dia

Edit: I am in need of a good central defender and a good right back if anyone can recommend, i have 27m to spend :D

Edited by bawan

I also couldn't agree terms with him, so i just left it and he signed a new contract with Getafe, and they put a clause in his contract (9.75m) so i just signed him lol

Tranquillo Barnetta and Johan Vonlanthen are mint ass well, also been trying to sign Issar Dia

Edit: I am in need of a good central defender and a good right back if anyone can recommend, i have 27m to spend :D

Bawan, you're such a geek... Coming to mine, looking at me team then copying, scum that you are.

Edit: I am in need of a good central defender and a good right back if anyone can recommend, i have 27m to spend :razz:

Bawan, you're such a geek... Coming to mine, looking at me team then copying, scum that you are.

I was just scouting :D and u havnt got barnetta or vonlanthen

Name: Romario

Position: Striker

Games Played: 4

Goals Scored:6

Assists: 3

Price Bought for: £150k

Current Price: 500k

Hes fucking class, keeping Owen out of the team atm, signed him from Numancia.

Name: Romario

Position: Striker

Games Played: 4

Goals Scored:6

Assists: 3

Price Bought for: £150k

Current Price: 500k

Hes fucking class, keeping Owen out of the team atm, signed him from Numancia.

Meant for the essential players topic? :D

Sitting 2nd in the league after 11 games. 8 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses (Chelsea and Manchester United)

Have signed Modric, Van der Vaart, Hunteelar and have Makelele and Gourcoff on loan.

Sold Pattison, Edgar, Viduka, Rozenhal and N'Zogbia.

Huntelaar started off with 10 goals in 5 games but has now gone 9 hours without a goal :D

Sitting 4th in March first season.

Doing quite well, think I might struggle to finish in the champions league spot though. I've managed to spend 35mill so far though. So I better get Waffa cup at least!

There will be a Beta version of the patch out in couple of days, the final version of the patch is still a couple of weeks away.

Sitting 2nd in the league after 11 games. 8 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses (Chelsea and Manchester United)

Have signed Modric, Van der Vaart, Hunteelar and have Makelele and Gourcoff on loan.

Sold Pattison, Edgar, Viduka, Rozenhal and N'Zogbia.

Huntelaar started off with 10 goals in 5 games but has now gone 9 hours without a goal :razz:

I signed Huntelaar for £11.5m and sold him two seasons later for £14m, he scored 8 goals for me in the first season and then 18 in the second season. Much better than what Owen could do, his value dropped to 3.5m because he went 18 hours without a goal but now its back up to £18m :D

I've just won league cup, I'm in semi-final of FA cup, 2nd round of UEFA and 1st in the league with 3 games in hand. Second season btw. :D

Am not giving u any more tips B)

Such as? :razz:

I've just won league cup, I'm in semi-final of FA cup, 2nd round of UEFA and 1st in the league with 3 games in hand. Second season btw. :razz:

Am not giving u any more tips :(

Such as? B)

tactic and good players :D

I've just won league cup, I'm in semi-final of FA cup, 2nd round of UEFA and 1st in the league with 3 games in hand. Second season btw. :razz:

Am not giving u any more tips :angry:

Such as? B)

tactic and good players :D

Other way round son. :(