Football Manager 2008

Greg

For logos download this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/59342832/fm_20...ound_logo_s.zip

Place the whole graphics folder in C:/Documents/Sports Interactive/ Football Manager 2008 Demo/

NOTE: This is only for the Demo, these files will work on the full game but won't be in the same file location.

Make sure "use skin cache" is unticked, "always reload skin on confirm" is ticked and also "show badges/logos"

logosjg8.th.jpg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the game any faster than previous installments?

Impossible to say, yes the demo is fast, but its a basic stripped down demo, can't judge the full game on this tbh.

Ashley sacked me in December <_<

Has anyone else found that everytime you score a goal from a corner, its disallowed? Really gets on my tits.

Game is alright, hate the bloody skin though.

i downloaded the gamershell version (strawberry) and it didnt work <_<

What did not work? Could you install the programm? Because this wasn't really working for me at first and took ages. But when I turned off my antivirus software everything worked well.

What did not work? Could you install the programm? Because this wasn't really working for me at first and took ages. But when I turned off my antivirus software everything worked well.

i just couldn't install it at all, so i got rid of it and downloaded the vanilla version which works perfectly. and yes i did use firefox to download it.

Edited by bawan

I think most of the matches basically just depend on what you've set for the opposition instructions, if you mark the best players properly then they seem to get nothing from the game.

i just couldn't install it at all, so i got rid of it and downloaded the vanilla version which works perfectly. and yes i did use firefox to download it.

Try downloading it in IE. Firefox does that to me sometimes.

I signed Rafael van der Vaart. :cool:

£12m, £14m left.

how the bejesus have you got that much?

I told Ashley I'd win the Premiership and then adjusted the wage limit.

Probably not a good idea for a long term game, but this isn't that, so it makes it much more fun.

Fuck, had just got into 5th position and playing well... 'Thank you for playing the demo'.

Fuck. Off.

You can continue your saved game once you get the full game.

So how has everyone else done in the 6months they get then? I've only played it the day of release and not gone back since.

Think I'm just going to get this for the PSP when it comes out.

I can't be arsed to play it, if I'm honest.

I don't like it that much and it just seems like a poorly pimped up version of '07.

I'm hoping it will be much different with a new skin, as I'm not sure if I'm going to buy it this year.

So how has everyone else done in the 6months they get then? I've only played it the day of release and not gone back since.

Think I'm just going to get this for the PSP when it comes out.

Shite in the league, but got to the semi final of the Carling Cup.

I actually do like it (apart from the horrible skin). I don't have a problem with it just being an updated and a slightly polished version of FM2007. One of the biggest problems of poor previous versions was that they made too many crap changes to a good game (especially after CM01/02). I like the new match day routine where you are guided through the necessary settings for the games.

• 2 weeks later...