Greg

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had an e-mail to say mine is on its way :o

Order status: Awaiting stock <_<

:lol:

So tempted to buy it anyway on Friday and then take back the one I've ordered.

Hmm, Girlfriend is only in Uni for a couple of hours the morrow morning could get her to buy it and have it installed and ready to play for when I get home... Of course my food waiting for me as well..... :lol:

How you doing so far then?

I might try after work the morrow then see what they say....

Nah just kidding, found that pic on the sigames forum, seems some shops have them on the shelves though.

Managed to download a Newcastle facepack for 08, all the logo's from 07 work, once I've got some more graphics together I'll upload them.

eriquecr0.th.jpg

Managed to download a Newcastle facepack for 08, all the logo's from 07 work, once I've got some more graphics together I'll upload them.

eriquecr0.th.jpg

Flattering :lol:

Just managed to 'acquire' mine. Shall be playing it soon.

I had a mint preseason and then it all went tits up. I felt that after I got beat 2-1 off Derby at home, my fifth Premiership defeat on the bounce, after having 23 shots on goal to their 5 to call it a day.

I'm currently regrouping before I have another bash :lol:

I had a good pre-season, only losing to Siena. Have only played two league games, goalless draw away at Fulham and then managed to beat Bolton 3-0 at home which put me top of the league.

Transfers so far have been

Trabelis from unattached

Edu From Betis – 7.5 Million.

Loans in:

Charlie Adam from Rangers

Almunia from Arsenal

Roberto Soldado From Real Madrid

Owen looks to be on his way to Juve, as I forgot he started with a release clause. However managed to get 14 million from them he is currently discussing a contract. With this money I hope to get Van daar Vart and possible Jefferson Far Fan.

I gave Owen and Martins new contracts straight away 'cause they start with release clauses.

Arsenal offered 16M for Martins, accepted it but they didn't complete it before transfer window was over. :lol:

Edited by Besty

How much did you get it for Khay?

25 pounds from Game.

Sitting 2nd after 6 games. 2 points behind Man U and still unbeaten. All though I have yet to play any team of note. Above transfers went through, Edu is looking good, But Vaart got a broken nose so it out at the moment.

Currently 6th in the League around mid-November. Got rid of Martins for £8.5mill and bought Arshavin for £7mill, Aaritalo for 500k and Zeefuik for 300k.

After St. Mike gave me a £20mill cash injection i've agreed to sign Alex for £1.6mill, Costil for £1mill and Breno for £6.9mill in January.

Owen is a machine on this game. I don't know what it is but he's been far and away my best player so far. Destroyed Liverpool almost single handedly.

Edited by Skol