Waking up at 5 in the morning.

Offshore Toon

I dont know but i hate that wanker!

I have to do it most days when i work and then wont get home till 730-8 that night. It sucks when it is freezing cold outside and all you want to do is stay warm.

Then again it has it's benefits, early bird catches the first worm and all that shizzle....

I have to do it most days when i work and then wont get home till 730-8 that night. It sucks when it is freezing cold outside and all you want to do is stay warm.

I'm pretty sure my citizenship could be revoked for what I'm about to post next but I can't help it as it must be said.

Shut the fuck up about it being cold. You live in Perth, you don't know what cold really is.

I feel so dirty but glad I got that off my chest.

No, don't feel sorry for the guy. Right now it is 5pm in Perth in the middle of winter and it is currently 17 degrees. 17 in the middle of winter! The little weather thing I have says it is 14 degrees in Portsmouth, I don't care that it's only early, it's fucking summer!

In conclusion, wellsy is softer than I am. FACT!

No, don't feel sorry for the guy. Right now it is 5pm in Perth in the middle of winter and it is currently 17 degrees. 17 in the middle of winter! The little weather thing I have says it is 14 degrees in Portsmouth, I don't care that it's only early, it's fucking summer!

Perth is in Scotland. Portsmouth is in the south of England.

Your convict grandfathers should have been shot instead of being allowed to re-create a little britain on the other side of the world and people like you who think they are the dogs bollocks. Tosser.

Your convict grandfathers should have been shot instead of being allowed to re-create a little britain on the other side of the world and people like you who think they are the dogs bollocks. Tosser.

:D

This little guy sure is full of piss and vinegar this morning. He wants to shoot everyone. My guess is he's a closest gay and all he wants to do is shoot his load all over some guys. Sorry little buddy, but look somewhere else. And there's nothing wrong with being gay, embrace it. It's not my cup of tea but I have no problem is that's your lifestyle.

you cock!!!! :D :D :D:blush:

And Paris is in Texas.

You'd like Texas wouldn't you. You could have a cotton farm anarl :D

It can be cold about 3-4 degrees in the morning during the winter, thats cold to me. It is fine and raining right now but not cold.

I'm loving it :D

Guest Patrokles

This little guy sure is full of piss and vinegar this morning. He wants to shoot everyone. My guess is he's a closest gay and all he wants to do is shoot his load all over some guys. Sorry little buddy, but look somewhere else. And there's nothing wrong with being gay, embrace it. It's not my cup of tea but I have no problem is that's your lifestyle.

Any need for the homophobia? Other than your nationality, of course.

Toondood. Worst wum ever. :D

I'm appalled tbh

Oh and can one of the mods please get rid of that pennant from my badge

cheers.

Edited by Sima