Football Freestyle

Chaser

Im always amazed to see some of these guys doing mad tricks with some amazing ball skills and yet theyre just guys off the street. Surely someone with the tricks of the guy below would be worth a trial??

Im always amazed to see some of these guys doing mad tricks with some amazing ball skills and yet theyre just guys off the street. Surely someone with the tricks of the guy below would be worth a trial??

Do you seriously think any player would get away with that kind of skill on a premiership football pitch ?

Do you seriously think any player would get away with that kind of skill on a premiership football pitch ?

try getting the ball off him at the 1 minuite 49 mark... :D

Of course they wouldnt be able to use skills like that on the pitch, well not a lot of them, but it does show incredible coordination and ball control. At the end the kid puts the ball in the back of the net from a corner!

Of course they wouldnt be able to use skills like that on the pitch, well not a lot of them, but it does show incredible coordination and ball control. At the end the kid puts the ball in the back of the net from a corner!

I have done that numerous times, it's nowt spectacular tbf.

These lads if they were that good wouldn't be spending the hours and hours it takes to do these tricks.

That's not really that hard to do you know, besides in the premiership you could try that from every corner you get for an entire season and you'd be lucky to score one

the most famous of them all mr lee ( the korean lad). is a failed professional footballer. mind i wouldn't fancy trying to get theball off of him!

You mean Mr Woo?

Who used to play in the Bundesliga before he retired?

I've scored from a frickin corner, doesn't mean I'm worth a trial; because I'm shit! :icon_lol: