Guest Toplass-101

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=sg&...p&pid=10868

how amazing does that phone look? 5 MegaPixel camera? :jesuswept:

I think I'll wait till this comes out.

Current phone has 3.2MP camera, photos taken on it look terrible compared to my ancient 2MP camera. Phones always have crap lenses so the photos will always look shoddy compared to a real camera. Only good for drunken photos or when you want to get information off a PC screen and can't find a pen...

That's certainly true of Nokia camera phones but the picture quality of my Mrs Sony Ericsson in comparison to my Nokia is far far better and they are both rated at 2mp, for some reason the Sony Ericsson cameras take a much better picture in my opinion.

Guest Toplass-101

Cant you call the insurance company and amend your claim and give the numbers called to the police for them to find out who the thief was ?

Or is that just me living in my ideal world.

Cant you call the insurance company and amend your claim and give the numbers called to the police for them to find out who the thief was ?

Or is that just me living in my ideal world.

Bit of both really. Will insurance places be open on a saturday? Not sure if I could amend it over the phone.. I do have the numbers cos they're on my bill - all to spanish numbers so I presume the thief was Tenerife or Spain or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...
Down here I automatically got a new sim card from O2 with my W880i. Perfect phone imho.

Is that the skinny Sony?

It is yeah. My boyfriend's just got that on contract a couple of days ago and it's freakishly skinny.. I found the buttons a bit annoying at first but no doubt they'd get easier with use, plus it's a really smart model in general.

Personally I have the K800i, does the trick for me plus it has a decent camera although that wasn't really a necessity for me.