Carragher rings up Talksport

MattM4

... after comments/criticism regarding his decision to maybe quit the national side:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJxocLDfEA

:icon_lol:

Listened to that on my way home last night. Fair play to the lad imo, he put that prick Durham right in his place. Notice he didn't have the bottle to call him a bottler to "his face", but couldn't resist sniping at him afterwards.

I can't fucking stand Adrian Durham and it's about time someone bit back at him, the contraversial ginger twat!

Loved the way Carragher told him to get himself to Anfield! :icon_lol:

was in fucking stitches hearing Carragher go mental in his scouse accent. However, I do think it's disgusting that he was never played more at Centre-Back for England. Wasn't it against Brazil and Estonia recently that he was first played at right back against Brazil then left out for Ledley King against Andorra? I mean, the lad has won the champions League playing for Liverpool, at least he deserves to be third choice behind Terry and Rio. Fair play to him if he's had enough of being overlooked by that muppet of a manager we have.

Guest stevieintoon

Hilarious stuff, my mate actually phoned me up to tell me to switch it on. I think Adrian Durham is an absolute twat, I mean I've been on rowing with him before, when he said Manchester City are twice the club Newcastle are, but he played a blinder yesterday.

Carragher: :icon_lol: It'll be interesting to see if you've got any bottle and come down to Anfield or Melwood and say it to my face :icon_lol:

Durham: I'll say it to your face and I'll say it to you now.

Carragher: <_<:calmdown:<_<:calmdown: OOH WOULD YE MATE? COME DARN TO ANFIELD ON A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NIGHT AND WE'LL SEE DEN WON'T WE? <_<:calmdown::):calmdown:

Durham: Yeah we will!

As Durham rightly said, he couldn't wipe Woodgate's arse, scouse twat.

Edited by stevieintoon

Hilarious stuff, my mate actually phoned me up to tell me to switch it on. I think Adrian Durham is an absolute twat, I mean I've been on rowing with him before, when he said Manchester City are twice the club Newcastle are, but he played a blinder yesterday.

Carragher: :icon_lol: It'll be interesting to see if you've got any bottle and come down to Anfield or Melwood and say it to my face :icon_lol:

Durham: I'll say it to your face and I'll say it to you now.

Carragher: <_<:calmdown:<_<:calmdown: OOH WOULD YE MATE? COME DARN TO ANFIELD ON A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NIGHT AND WE'LL SEE DEN WON'T WE? <_<:calmdown::):calmdown:

Durham: Yeah we will!

As Durham rightly said, he couldn't wipe Woodgate's arse, scouse twat.

The last few seasons in champs league Carragher has given performances John Terry our captain would have liked to have given... Woodgate could'nt wipe his own arse because he'd tear his thigh muscle again

Durham is a wind up merchant, pure and simple, anyone getting sucked in by him is more of a twat than he is.

I can remember when Durham first appeared on the scene through Talk Sport,and I'd never heard of him before, thought after a few listens he was a shit presenter.I'd like to know what he done before?because he knows fuck all about football,i bet it took a long time for him to read up the history of it all.

Carragher was well with in his rights, he's not bottling it he's just doing what 'he' wants to do. I bet that Durham bloke will shit it if he bumps into Carragher somewhere, preferably a dark alley.

That's it, he'll never actually go face to face with him, because like most bigmouth gobshites, he'll be soft as shit, in fact ironically he will be a mssive bottler himself.

And i don't think it reflects badly on Carragher at all. Some prick calls hism a bottler on national radio and he defends himself, fair play to him. I also agree the decision to concentrate on your club, that's what matters most, especially when it's your hometown team.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Guest stevieintoon
It made Carragher look like a prick tbh. Very unprofessional.

Whole heartedly agree. A victim of Durham's wind ups, a scouse victim, whatever next.

I would imagine Durham is shitting it as unlike most of the thick cunts who ring up the programme, there's a chance they could meet up.