Just phoned the ticket office

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

The bandwagon is rolling. I was wanting to leave it till August to purchase my season ticket, but I've got no fuckin choice now but to buy it in the next few days. They only went on general sale the other day, and there's only 1,000 left according to the kid in the T/O.

MABJ's :icon_lol:

I thought we'd be lucky to average 40,000 at the end of the last season, it appears now, nearly every game will be 52,000 and maybe a new waiting list.

So what do you want stevie?

An empty ground and every other plastic team's fans singing where were you when you were shit or to be able to buy your season ticket when and where it suits you?

You can't have it both ways.

The bandwagon is rolling. I was wanting to leave it till August to purchase my season ticket, but I've got no fuckin choice now but to buy it in the next few days. They only went on general sale the other day, and there's only 1,000 left according to the kid in the T/O.

MABJ's :icon_lol:

I thought we'd be lucky to average 40,000 at the end of the last season, it appears now, nearly every game will be 52,000 and maybe a new waiting list.

I thought you were a soopafan? If you dont already own a season ticket then arent you technically a MABJ as you put it?

MABJ's :jesuswept:

I thought you were a soopafan? If you dont already own a season ticket then arent you technically a MABJ as you put it?

I miss Barry :lol:

When I was in the box ofice the other day buying my friendly tickets there was a woman in front of me complaining because despite having handed in her renewal at the box office before the deadline they hadn't taken her money and she was told they had sold her season ticket to someone else. There seemed to be very few alternative tickets they were able to offer her as she was elderly and not very mobile so it is probably true there aren't many left.

I wanted to move to the East Stand but there were apparently no seats free there to move to even though my request was one of the first to be dealt with (although I did miss an earlier call from them in the morning).

Guest stevieintoon

MABJ's :jesuswept:

I've had a season ticket in 13 out of the last 15 seasons, just not last season. Didn't go to one away game last season so certainly no super fan.

I'm a WMFBJ, unlike yourself.

Guest stevieintoon
What are tall these abbreviations? Hope what you're saying doesn't decrease my chances of getting to southern based away games and the odd home game.

These new cunts seem to be very professional SG, they've already followed suit with other clubs by categorising games. For part timers I think they'll do what Man Utd do, and introduce a fan card membership scheme, you'll probably pay £15 for the priveledge of being a member, and only members will be able to buy tickets, that's what I think will happen. They'll keep back 2,500 for match to match I'd guess anyway.

What are tall these abbreviations? Hope what you're saying doesn't decrease my chances of getting to southern based away games and the odd home game.

These new cunts seem to be very professional SG, they've already followed suit with other clubs by categorising games. For part timers I think they'll do what Man Utd do, and introduce a fan card membership scheme, you'll probably pay £15 for the priveledge of being a member, and only members will be able to buy tickets, that's what I think will happen. They'll keep back 2,500 for match to match I'd guess anyway.

Cheers for the info, you reckon that I could get a membership without a season ticket? Or from match to match ask around for soembody with a membership to sort me out with a ticket?

Guest stevieintoon

Cheers for the info, you reckon that I could get a membership without a season ticket? Or from match to match ask around for soembody with a membership to sort me out with a ticket?

I'm just speculating that's what they'll do re: memberships

Guest stevieintoon
The club already has a membership scheme.

Aye but presently you don't have to be a member to buy tickets.

You don't have to at any other club either as far as I'm aware. It just gives you priority (after season ticket holders),can't see that changing either.

Guest stevieintoon

But you get priority before tickets go on general sale which is what you want.

Here's the link if you want it SG.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Membe...,,10278,00.html

Sunderland the other season they didn't get priority, it was a queue up overnight job for 3000 tickets.

Sunderland the other season they didn't get priority, it was a queue up overnight job for 3000 tickets.

That's down to the mismanagement of the ticket office then, it says priority will be given before it goes on general sale so that's what you'd expect from joining.

Best to give them a ring SG and have a chat with them about it, if you're stuck for away tickets then post what ticket you're looking for in the ticket forum on Newcastle-Online and someone will sell you one if they have one spare.

That's down to the mismanagement of the ticket office then, it says priority will be given before it goes on general sale so that's what you'd expect from joining.

Best to give them a ring SG and have a chat with them about it, if you're stuck for away tickets then post what ticket you're looking for in the ticket forum on Newcastle-Online and someone will sell you one if they have one spare.

For cup matches they let members apply the same time as season ticket holders and deal with the applications straight after. I don't think there are any priority arrangements at the momemnt for other games.

Back in the Keegan days if you were a member but not season ticket holder you got a chance to apply earlier for league games and if they were oversubscribed there was a draw between members.

I think the Premier League rules say the club now has to offer about 5% of tickets for general sale although this could probably be restricted to sale to members of the club wanted to do so.

I've had a season ticket in 13 out of the last 15 seasons, just not last season. Didn't go to one away game last season so certainly no super fan.

I'm a WMFBJ, unlike yourself.

Definitely unlike me then my friend, I would class myself as an ACBJ seeing as my first season ticket was pre Keegan (that would be the 1st time :jesuswept:)