Friday joke

Renton

Read this with a Mexican accent!!

Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden...

"Hey Pepe, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon, I is sure of eet".

"Si, Luis, eet smells like bacon to meee".

So, with renewed strength, they struggle off up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree, just loaded with bacon. There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon...every imaginable kind of cured pig meat youcan imagine!!

"Pepe, Pepe, we ees saved. Eees a bacon tree".

"Luis, are sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the desert, don't forget"

"Pepe, when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smeell like bacon...ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree".

And with that...Luis races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Pepe following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up, and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, true friend that he is, he manages to warn Pepe with his dying breath.

"Pepe...go back man, you was right, ees not a bacon tree"

"Luis, Luis mi amigo...what ees eet?"

" Pepe...ees not a bacon tree....

Ees.........

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees.....

Ees, a Ham Bush"

Yep, two Mexicans in the desert speaking to each other in English with a Mexican accent. This joke really is shintonistic...

:jesuswept: Not to mention fucking ancient. Get back in your box, Renton!

Yep, two Mexicans in the desert speaking to each other in English with a Mexican accent. This joke really is shintonistic...

A German doesn't find a joke funny and analyses it to death. Well I never. :lol:

I laughed. :jesuswept:

:jesuswept: Not to mention fucking ancient. Get back in your box, Renton!

:lol: