PS3

Offshore Toon

The Wii is good for a laugh like. You might lose some weight an'all Renton.

Fuck off!

My mates got one and I occasionally go round and play his. Think its pointless playing by yourself though.

The Wii is good for a laugh like. You might lose some weight an'all Renton.

Fuck off!

My mates got one and I occasionally go round and play his. Think its pointless playing by yourself though.

*insert masturbation joke here*

You're in your late 30s. Don't you think you should have grown out of going round your mate's house to play computer games? :crying:

Maybe he is not "allowed" to get one. :jesuswept:

You're in your late 30s. Don't you think you should have grown out of going round your mate's house to play computer games? :crying:

Ahem, hardly. And no, I can't be arsed with consoles, as I've said. Which is a bit sad considering I used to be the arcade king.

You're in your late 30s. Don't you think you should have grown out of going round your mate's house to play computer games? :jesuswept:

Ahem, hardly. And no, I can't be arsed with consoles, as I've said. Which is a bit sad considering I used to be the arcade king.

:crying: I was spot on when I said that being good at Street Fighter is one of your greatest achievements in life wasn't I? :PMT: I used to like the odd trip to the arcade when I was a kid. I bet you used to wear fingerless leather weightlifting gloves though. I can just see you playing Double Dragon with them on, in a black vest and black jeans with your spikey hair and your black fingerless gloves on. "That's RIGHT bitch! THAT'S why they call me the ARCADE KING! Go and get some more change and see if you have any better luck next time!"

You're in your late 30s. Don't you think you should have grown out of going round your mate's house to play computer games? :PMT:

:crying: I was spot on when I said that being good at Street Fighter is one of your greatest achievements in life wasn't I? :huff: I used to like the odd trip to the arcade when I was a kid. I bet you used to wear fingerless leather weightlifting gloves though. I can just see you playing Double Dragon with them on, in a black vest and black jeans with your spikey hair and your black fingerless gloves on. "That's RIGHT bitch! THAT'S why they call me the ARCADE KING! Go and get some more change and see if you have any better luck next time!"

:jesuswept:

Funny, but oh so wrong.

Arcades were a good social place for kids too young to drink mind, consoles changed all that.

Aye used to stay at my mate's house by the Brierdene pub and walk down to the Spanish City and piss about round there. They were a decent place to go before you were old enough to drink. Especially if you were considered royalty once you got there. :crying:

You're in your late 30s. Don't you think you should have grown out of going round your mate's house to play computer games? :jesuswept:

:crying: I was spot on when I said that being good at Street Fighter is one of your greatest achievements in life wasn't I? :PMT: I used to like the odd trip to the arcade when I was a kid. I bet you used to wear fingerless leather weightlifting gloves though. I can just see you playing Double Dragon with them on, in a black vest and black jeans with your spikey hair and your black fingerless gloves on. "That's RIGHT bitch! THAT'S why they call me the ARCADE KING! Go and get some more change and see if you have any better luck next time!"

You forgot Fat & Sweaty Gemmil, just see Rent Boy now throwing the double dragon machine around like a rag doll :huff:

Ventured into an arcade for the first time in around 10 years. Stuck a € into the Virtua Tennis 3 and a hot sweaty 15 minutes of awesomeness.

Used to love heading to the arcade when I was around 14, Street Fighter and Killer Instinct were the shit.

I must admit that I've found Forumla 1 Championship Edition to be quite dull, but I'll give it a fair trial once I've finished Resistance: Fall of Man and become bored with Fight Night Round 3.

I also finished the career mode in Virtua Tennis 3, and although it was hardly challenging, it was very enjoyable.

I must admit that I've found Forumla 1 Championship Edition to be quite dull, but I'll give it a fair trial once I've finished Resistance: Fall of Man and become bored with Fight Night Round 3.

I also finished the career mode in Virtua Tennis 3, and although it was hardly challenging, it was very enjoyable.

PS3 games I've played (including fall of man) have all looked good, but been pretty bland fun-wise.

Better things to spend your money on IMO.

Resistance: Fall Of Man (R:FOM) seems like a very good game to be released with the console. Most games that are released with the console are just old games with slightly better graphics and maybe new music. I was playing the Ninja Sigma (or whatever it is) demo and that seems pretty good as well. I might move on to that after R:FOM.

The best thing if finally being able to play Pro Evo online with ease, though.

The game is spectacularly nice and the enjoyment factor is very high on the Offshore scale.

I give this 9 Offshore's out of 10.

On FM08.

:lol: