BS

DannyBoyFromOz

A lot is often said about Big Sam's managerial skills when we are linked with players that have a bit of history of being difficult, as well as current players eg. Luque, Barton, Dyer et al. I worry that some may be putting a lot of faith into SA's ability to sort some of these players out, of course i hope that he can, but will it be held against him if he can't?

I hope people aren't going over the top on Fat Sam in the same way the mackems are creaming themselves over Keane. Over here in Ireland people are creaming themselves the same as the mackems saying how well they'll do this year.

The Luque jizz fest in certain areas is a sign that we might be overreacting though. However, as .com and some others have said, if they can even get us a buyer for Luque, then it'll be an impressive feat.

Luque cant suddenly of become a crap player when he came to the Toon, i reckon Sam will get the best out of him and we will see why our club payed nearly 10 million quid for him, i reckon its all about confidence and the right training methods.

Luque cant suddenly of become a crap player when he came to the Toon, i reckon Sam will get the best out of him and we will see why our club payed nearly 10 million quid for him, i reckon its all about confidence and the right training methods.

What you don't think be skived down from behind in the freezing cold by Rambo twice a day are good enough for our Spanish star?