Toon raided

goldman

Haha, we are fucking AMAZING. Just when it looked like things had taken a turn for the better. The FA can fuck off with any possible points deductions though, after letting those scummy cockneys off with playing someone that they quite clearly don't own. You can't even get away with that in Sunday League ffs.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, we are fucking AMAZING. Just when it looked like things had taken a turn for the better. The FA can fuck off with any possible points deductions though, after letting those scummy cockneys off with playing someone that they quite clearly don't own. You can't even get away with that in Sunday League ffs.

Of course the two problems with that are, first that we aren't from London and so not allowed to get away with that shit, and second after the stick they've taken for letting the cockney cheats off they'll be looking to Hammer (pun intended!) the next offenders, if its serious, to avoid the same shit!

City of London Police which seems a bit odd and not connected with the Stevens Inquiry either. According to the Beeb/Nufc.com

What is the press conference about? To respond to the allegations? This raid has certainly got fuck all to do with the new regime at the club which is one thing at least.

New signings I think - Rozenthal and Geremi.

probs late because of all the shite thats happening

breaking news on ssn, Rangers were the second club to be raided, they have been asked not to comment,

willie mackay and greame souness by any chance (Boomsong deal)

pehaps Juve has dropped us in it because we sold Boomsong as an 'international class defender' and infact he is a 'useless tossbag who cannot defend for toffee' imo

probs late because of all the shite thats happening

breaking news on ssn, Rangers were the second club to be raided, they have been asked not to comment,

willie mackay and greame souness by any chance (Boomsong deal)

You mightn't be far wrong there.

Company Newcastle United PLC

TIDM NCU

Headline Statement re investigation

Released 16:12 16-Jul-07

Number 3250A

RNS Number:3250A

Newcastle United PLC

16 July 2007

16 July 2007

NEWCASTLE UNITED PLC

Newcastle United can confirm that it was visited this morning (Monday July 16)

by the City of London Police.

The Club itself is not the subject of the investigation.

If the investigation by the City of London Police, or the ongoing internal

review of operations by the Club's new owners, show that the Club has been the

victim of any criminal activity, the Club will take appropriate action.

Enquiries:

Gary Oliver Newcastle United 07717 511 900

This information is provided by RNS

The company news service from the London Stock Exchange

END

Freddy and his marras then?

Seriously lads, I would be careful about posting your ideas of who you think it might be etc. Dunno if you saw the story about that Sheff Wed supporter getting sued by the club last week, but it's evidence enough that people will be keeping an eye on places like this. I would keep any theories as to who's been up to no good to yourselves.

I wonder if this has been highlighted by the new owners and the police brought in? Either way, doesnt sound as bad as initially thought and if its purely down to any of the previous regime I hope they get what they deserve.

I wonder if this has been highlighted by the new owners and the police brought in? Either way, doesnt sound as bad as initially thought and if its purely down to any of the previous regime I hope they get what they deserve.

+1

Seriously lads, I would be careful about posting your ideas of who you think it might be etc. Dunno if you saw the story about that Sheff Wed supporter getting sued by the club last week, but it's evidence enough that people will be keeping an eye on places like this. I would keep any theories as to who's been up to no good to yourselves.

Just follow everything with either allegedly or a question mark and you'll be alright :crying:

Just follow everything with either allegedly or a question mark and you'll be alright :crying:

Gemmill does have a point to be fair - I guess it's OK to allude to something so long as you don't make it too specific.

The fact that they've made of point of outlining that the club itself is not the subject of the investigation suggests this may be to do with something that has happened in the past and that points at a possible transfer dealing.

That said, the police are involved and therefore it's a criminal investigation so please do be careful what you post. Anything posted which between us the admin feel could put this forum in an awkward position will be deleted without warning.

Gemmill does have a point to be fair - I guess it's OK to allude to something so long as you don't make it too specific.

The fact that they've made of point of outlining that the club itself is not the subject of the investigation suggests this may be to do with something that has happened in the past and that points at a possible transfer dealing.

That said, the police are involved and therefore it's a criminal investigation so please do be careful what you post. Anything posted which between us the admin feel could put this forum in an awkward position will be deleted without warning.

Fair enough, don't want a situation like on OwlsTalk where some fan is getting sued for slander.