Hartlepool Utd v Newcastle Utd

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully? :crying: I'm hoping he's full of goals tbh. I don't think he's great or owt, but I'd sooner he was scoring than not.

He's found his level tonight tbh :jesuswept:

That's okay then, I knew he got married just recently but herd he was in training by him self. Just feeling optimistic about him this season. :crying:

What, optimistic in that he'll fuck off from the club or optimistic in that he'll do ok?

Just got back from the match. Shola and Rozenhal were outstanding. Carr, Dyer, Nzogbia, Butt and Barton all had canny games, Owen looked totally disinterested. The twice he should have been getting on the end of a ball in thebox he was stodd on the half way line. Martins was piss poor too, far too greedy and had the ball taken off him far too often by a shit defence.

Heard any "witty" chants from the crowd yet?

Got to be one about FFS by now.

"Shola's got a brand new hip" to that James Brown song apparently.

"Freddy Shepherds going down" was sung too apparently.

Just got back from the match. Shola and Rozenhal were outstanding. Carr, Dyer, Nzogbia, Butt and Barton all had canny games, Owen looked totally disinterested. The twice he should have been getting on the end of a ball in thebox he was stodd on the half way line. Martins was piss poor too, far too greedy and had the ball taken off him far too often by a shit defence.

It's good to see Rozehnal did well.

Also, if Owen and Martins can't be bothered, they best piss off sooner rather than later.

Heard any "witty" chants from the crowd yet?

Got to be one about FFS by now.

"Shola's got a brand new hip" to that James Brown song apparently.

"Freddy Shepherds going down" was sung too apparently.

:crying: That was funny. Their keeper got some stick too which was class.

I like Carrol but he was shite tonight. Troisi looked class when he came on.

Very early days yet, but no doubt BS has gained some info from that game, fitness if nothing else. Will be interesting to see how the players respond to the bigger friendlies.

Edited by robchester

Very early days yet, but no doubt BS has gained some info from that game, fitness if nothing else. Will be interesting to see how the players respond to the bigger friendlies.

I predict a "come and get me" performance from Martins vs Juventus.

Also, if Owen and Martins can't be bothered, they best piss off sooner rather than later.

Any idea in that sentence where it said Martins couldn't be bothered or did you just make that bit up?

Any idea in that sentence where it said Martins couldn't be bothered or did you just make that bit up?

"Martins was piss poor too, far too greedy and had the ball taken off him far too often by a shit defence."

Sounds like he can't be bothered to me.

"Martins was piss poor too, far too greedy and had the ball taken off him far too often by a shit defence."

So you just made it up then?

Thought so.

Doesn't to me, just sounds like he was poor.

Jesus christ, one minor friendly (the first chance to play any form of football in ages) and already the two strikers don't care and werent trying!!!

Could it possibly be they were just poor, lacking fitness, sharpness or maybe not quite ready to play at their very best for 90 mins!

I love how much fans can read into the tiniest thing players do.