Carlisle United v Newcastle United

Great Toon

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon

Biggest charva element I've seen in a toon end for many years. Almost embarrassing. CUNTS SINGING NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA, and fuckin surprise surprise did he have a geordie accent did he fuck, you embarrassing cunt

Edited by stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon

Honestly, I've never seen as many hooped jumpers in my life. It was like Newcastle City Council had supplied free bus and match tickets to all unemployed people between the ages of 16 and 25 from Cruddas Park. Everywhere you looked there was a Rockport coat, or a hideous hooped snide Lecoste jumper.

I didn't see the first bloke run across the pitch but the second ran from the toon end terrace behind the goal, 40 yards across the pitch to try and jump in to the Carlisle end to have a fight, where 4000 of them were housed.

The toon performance itself was far from impressive, Dyer in particular did my head in. What the fuck was that belt he was wearing, and took off? Does anybody know? Steven Carr put the odd decent ball in, but fuck me does he dilly dally on the ball, he's too slow at Carlisle's level never mind wors, he needs selling.

I think though, it was probably a good exercise, even though it's disappointing that Barton's fucked, and the fact there was 12500 there, Carlisle's largest gate in 10 years in any competition, proves Newcastle United are still a massive draw for these clubs, in comparison there was little over 7000 when the giro reliant mob went over last season.

Biggest charva element I've seen in a toon end for many years. Almost embarrassing. CUNTS SINGING NO SURRENDER TO THE IRA, and fuckin surprise surprise did he have a geordie accent did he fuck, you embarrassing cunt

Vic?

Honestly, I've never seen as many hooped jumpers in my life. It was like Newcastle City Council had supplied free bus and match tickets to all unemployed people between the ages of 16 and 25 from Cruddas Park. Everywhere you looked there was a Rockport coat, or a hideous hooped snide Lecoste jumper.

I didn't see the first bloke run across the pitch but the second ran from the toon end terrace behind the goal, 40 yards across the pitch to try and jump in to the Carlisle end to have a fight, where 4000 of them were housed.

The toon performance itself was far from impressive, Dyer in particular did my head in. What the fuck was that belt he was wearing, and took off? Does anybody know? Steven Carr put the odd decent ball in, but fuck me does he dilly dally on the ball, he's too slow at Carlisle's level never mind wors, he needs selling.

I think though, it was probably a good exercise, even though it's disappointing that Barton's fucked, and the fact there was 12500 there, Carlisle's largest gate in 10 years in any competition, proves Newcastle United are still a massive draw for these clubs, in comparison there was little over 7000 when the giro reliant mob went over last season.

Heart-rate monitor I think. He had one on at Hartlepool on tuesday.

The belts are heart rate monitors.

"the fact there was 12500 there, Carlisle's largest gate in 10 years in any competition"

Incorrect.

"proves Newcastle United are still a massive draw for these clubs"

Bearing in mind you had over 3,000 there we have had quite a few attendances in the last ten years where there have been more than 9,000 home fans.

Guest stevieintoon

Did you sign up just to put that. Other than the Arsenal game in the FA Cup that was the biggest gate you have had a BP since 1997, that is an indisputable fact. The fact 5000 more people attended yesterday than your average league gate tells me a lot.

The visiting players wore heart monitors during the game, but cannot during the season proper. “It’s okay in pre-season but sadly the Premier League don’t let you wear them,” said Allardyce.

“They give you the right data on the level of fitness. You plug it into a laptop and find out exactly how much each player’s done. I’ve no idea why we can’t do it in the Premier League. It’s all those old fuddy-duddies.”

Did you sign up just to put that. Other than the Arsenal game in the FA Cup that was the biggest gate you have had a BP since 1997, that is an indisputable fact. The fact 5000 more people attended yesterday than your average league gate tells me a lot.

So by mentioning Arsenal you're already admitting that your first post was wrong.

And now it would seem your second FACT is wrong as well bearing in mind we had 13,467 at home to Torquay in 2005-06.

On the next FACT that 5,000 more people attended yesterday than our average league gate. There were about 9,200 home fans there on Saturday. Our average gate last season was 7,800. By your maths that would suggest that there is around an average of 3,600 away fans in every League One game at Brunton Park.

Guest stevieintoon

So by mentioning Arsenal you're already admitting that your first post was wrong.

And now it would seem your second FACT is wrong as well bearing in mind we had 13,467 at home to Torquay in 2005-06.

On the next FACT that 5,000 more people attended yesterday than our average league gate. There were about 9,200 home fans there on Saturday. Our average gate last season was 7,800. By your maths that would suggest that there is around an average of 3,600 away fans in every League One game at Brunton Park.

Still 4500 more than your average gate. If you could keep those glamour game boys, perhaps you could be a force in the Championship, your support is certainly no worse than Wigan.

See Neil McDonald wants Newcastle back at Brunton Park next summer, with 12 toon and 8 Carlisle arrested don't know if the police would be too keen though. I'd go back again though definitely, was a canny day, apart from those nobhead bouncers at the Beehive.