Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can be working class and not work in a factory/get lashed every other night tbh. I don't really view myself either way although I probably work in what would be considered a middle class profession. I sort of see what you mean about the "attitude" thing though.

I was more getting at the trundle along bit.

The big problem at the moment is the growth of the underclass system - the benefit claimants that have never seen anyone leave for work in the morning. Frightening how many 3rd generation benefit claimants there are now.

ahem :cough:

Couldnt we create a new thread for theis ie Working Class/ Middle Clas/ Snobby twat rather than just making the "this board is dead thread run to 50 pages!" ?

:razz:

Fill ya boots big fella - I'am far far too lazy to consider such a step.

The solution is new ideas and features which will all take time, in the meantime the existing members need to try and come up with new ideas. Like SMO says engineer another Bizarre thread :razz:

can you bring back the arcade for me so I have something to do when nobody is posting please ??? :razz:

Aye cos it's a 2 second job... :razz:

Create me a time machine and I'll fix the arcade :(

I think you can be working class and not work in a factory/get lashed every other night tbh. I don't really view myself either way although I probably work in what would be considered a middle class profession. I sort of see what you mean about the "attitude" thing though.

The big problem at the moment is the growth of the underclass system - the benefit claimants that have never seen anyone leave for work in the morning. Frightening how many 3rd generation benefit claimants there are now.

You see, I even agree with someone who admits to right wing tendencies. :razz:

You see, I even agree with someone who admits to right wing tendencies. :razz:

Right wing tendancies are normal human reactions - don't be woried about it :razz:

The problem with a lot of right wing mongs is they don't actually think about things, they become sheep and go along with the crowd - similar to happy clapper liberals in that respect.

p.s I only have "some" right wing tendancies - only on certain matters - others I am very to the left.

Edited by Delscottio1

What the board needs is the return of Leazes Mag to stir up a few arguments!

With everything that has happened recently - new manager, board, the Toon raid etc the place should be buzzing but it is definately too quiet.

its got to a stage with him where he can't back down now, so he'll just continue to post it even if he has doubts. He talks a lot of sense regarding bellamy, and makes a couple of good points regarding ashley, but that argument is getting so tiring. Mick should stop being pulled into it aswell mind.

Mick's as bad as him tttt. Btw, he told me he won't be coming back because of the alleged post editing. I think he meant it this time.

His craic on there last night was shite. He's actually revelling in the fact that Allardyce has suggested that the new blokes have been a bit slow off the mark with signings. "See! Shepherd was the best! I was right when I said the new board mightn't be as good!". Jesus wept.

Mick's as bad as him tttt. Btw, he told me he won't be coming back because of the alleged post editing. I think he meant it this time.

The difference is Mick is usually right and does take the bother to read and reply to other people's posts, rather than go into autodrive every time. How he can be arsed to continue arguing is beyond me though.

God's honest truth, his post was NOT edited. If that was the thing that got rid of him though, I wish I'd edited a post of his a long time ago!

He knows full well that it wasn't edited. He just can't face having to admit he was wrong.

God's honest truth, his post was NOT edited. If that was the thing that got rid of him though, I wish I'd edited a post of his a long time ago!

He knows full well that it wasn't edited. He just can't face having to admit he was wrong.

Aye I reckon deep down he knows it too. Although I think he's done/is doing his best to convince himself that there's no way he ever said that Souness was a top boss. It just makes him look such a tit for EVERYTHING he's ever said since.

Everyone (just about) knows it wasn't edited. It had LeazesMag written all over it, and covered a whole thread, not just a post. The fact he has thrown his toys out the pram and can't admit to what he has said shows what type of bloke he is. Which is why I'm a little surprised Alex reckons Mick is as bad as him tttt.

The difference is Mick is usually right and does take the bother to read and reply to other people's posts, rather than go into autodrive every time. How he can be arsed to continue arguing is beyond me though.

From an arguing point of view is what I meant re: Mick. The thing that is a shame about Leazes is that his posts can be very good on Howaythetoon.

Mick's as bad as him tttt. Btw, he told me be won't be coming back because of the alleged post editing. I think he meant it this time.

His loss - shame because put the Pro-Shepherd madness to one side and he was a good person to have posting.

Still think it's ridiculous the reasons he's citing for not coming back is because he reckons a thread from 3 years ago on a seperate board was editted even though the logs prove it wasn't.

Smacks of him being found out for being a closet Souness fan and not being able to take the flak :razz: