Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
If this place goes who are me and TL gonna rant to when we're pished :crying:

You could become the female version of Buzzcocks, which I think you'd take to like a scouser to grieving, and wouldn't betray "the real you". Then you could gain a vast army on "MySpace" and rant to your hearts content at them. Just a thought anyway.

In my opinion there isn't enough injection of new members, it feels like the same old people posting the same old shit.

In my opinion there isn't enough injection of new members, it feels like the same old people posting the same old shit.

agreed, and when they do come out to play they get nowt but grief :crying: ...so what's the solution ???

agreed, and when they do come out to play they get nowt but grief :jesuswept: ...so what's the solution ???

I wish I knew :crying:

The solution is new ideas and features which will all take time, in the meantime the existing members need to try and come up with new ideas. Like SMO says engineer another Bizarre thread :jesuswept:

can you bring back the arcade for me so I have something to do when nobody is posting please ??? :crying:

I think we need some kind of advertisement to get more posters on here

Does this place have many fans from other teams? Haven't seen one as yet. Just ask everyone who posts on other message boards to have a link to here in their sigs.

Does this place have many fans from other teams? Haven't seen one as yet. Just ask everyone who posts on other message boards to have a link to here in their sigs.

yeah we have fans from other teams, but they don't post on here often

yeah we have fans from other teams, but they don't post on here often

Not just Mags then!!

Also hate the split between general chat and the football board.

Blatent attempt to put himself in the frame to be Toontastic's poster boy! :crying:

He'd be my number one choice, we need more Magma's in my opinion !

Blatent attempt to put himself in the frame to be Toontastic's poster boy! :crying:

He'd be my number one choice, we need more Magma's in my opinion !

"Come join Toontastic, where you can gain an insight into the life of a spotty Mr Burns lookalike, who is on myspace but not on msn!"

We'll be fucking inundated!

JOin toontastic and get a free pic of SMOs cock.

Admittedly, this would only work if we advertise elsewhere in the country, everyone round heres already got one.

Maybe meenzer could post a few pics on his eurovision forum....

JOin toontastic and get a free pic of SMOs cock.

Admittedly, this would only work if we advertise elsewhere in the country, everyone round heres already got one.

Maybe meenzer could post a few pics on his eurovision forum....

The only pics I have of the lad are from when we were in primary school together, and something tells me that's not the kind of new poster we want to be attracting. :razz:

agreed, and when they do come out to play they get nowt but grief :( ...so what's the solution ???

:razz: Still moaning cos you don't get to post nonsensical bullshit at 3 in the morning whilst typing with your forehead, without people calling you a retard. :razz:

wehres ,,,,,,,evry1,.,,,, me wnat ot ply!11111,.,..dfm

That's definitely what the board needs more of. :razz:

Suggestion number one: Lock the five current facts about you. If you want to talk about something you're doing which may generate some interest or a daft thread, then instead of including it in a list on there where most people won't even bother responding to it, start a thread about it, and see what happens. I started a thread about making sandwiches a couple of weeks ago which, while not exactly groundbreaking, made it to 20 pages or so and pretty much passed a day at work with banter. Things like that people are just putting as fact 3 in their five facts lists and losing out on the opportunity to start new threads imo.

I'm not saying that sandwich thread was great btw or blowing my own trumpet, it's just an example I could think of where something pretty shit generated some banter and passed the time.

This doesn't mean Magma should start threads telling us he's off to his grans, on Myspace, or on MSN btw. :razz: