Is this place dying a death?

Gemmill

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same shit....different day :razz:

Serious question, why don't you do something to make it more interesting? In fact, why don't you look into how to put the arcade back?

I would love to but I know absolutely bollocks all about pc's ...my most used key on here is the help one :( and anything I suggested would just get shot down by the pseudos anyway so I am basically saving them the bother :razz:

(and may I add I have actually been quite restrained posting on here whilst pished lately as I did not want to scare off any "newcomers" :razz: )

Serious question, why don't you do something to make it more interesting? In fact, why don't you look into how to put the arcade back?

I would love to but I know absolutely bollocks all about pc's ...my most used key on here is the help one :( and anything I suggested would just get shot down by the pseudos anyway so I am basically saving them the bother :razz:

(and may I add I have actually been quite restrained posting on here whilst pished lately as I did not want to scare off any "newcomers" :razz: )

So basically, you don't have any ideas either then?

I would love to but I know absolutely bollocks all about pc's ...my most used key on here is the help one <_< and anything I suggested would just get shot down by the pseudos anyway so I am basically saving them the bother :razz:

as does'nt the rest of the "Toontastic" nation so it would seem :(

I would love to but I know absolutely bollocks all about pc's ...my most used key on here is the help one <_< and anything I suggested would just get shot down by the pseudos anyway so I am basically saving them the bother :razz:

How many people are actually moaning about it though?

How many people are actually moaning about it though?

offhand I'd say a bakers dozen ??

Christ, talk about counter productive !

Too many people fucking moaning and doing fuck all about it tbh. People are happy to leave the starting of threads to you and Ritchie. If that's the way they want it, they should stop complaining that the forum is quiet.

In my opinion, the reason why this board is quiet is because people are afraid to argue; every bit of abuse is frowned upon.

Too many people fucking moaning and doing fuck all about it tbh. People are happy to leave the starting of threads to you and Ritchie. If that's the way they want it, they should stop complaining that the forum is quiet.

In my opinion, the reason why this board is quiet is because people are afraid to argue; every bit of abuse is frowned upon.

I don't think it's because they are afraid to argue, just some people don't want to take it to LM proportions and then some get too personal ?? people are "abused" on here daily in one form or another ....

I really wish I could come up with something but at the enod of the day I am just a thick bamp from Felling ...

Edited by Radgina

I dont think thats the case at all, this place lets loads of abuse go through. Try calling someone a dick on another well known board and see how far you get. This place is lenient, if anything Id say its this fact that people are allowed to rip others apart and do regularly that puts a lot of new members off.

Just to reiterate, I didn't start this thread to moan about anything. I was asking a genuine question about what was going on with the place re regular members etc. I do my bit to try and keep the place going though, at my employer's expense. :razz

I'm not sure I agree on the arguing/abuse thing though. I love a bit of abuse.

I don't think it's because they are afraid to argue, just some people don't want to take it to LM proportions and then some get too personal ?? people are "abused" on here daily in one form or another ....

I really wish I could come up with something but at the enod of the day I am just a thick bamp from Felling ...

There's hardly a thread on the football forum where people disagree with each other though. I agree with a lot of people in this thread who say it's because too many people already know each other on here, and it's hard to get past that.

There's hardly a thread on the football forum where people disagree with each other though. I agree with a lot of people in this thread who say it's because too many people already know each other on here, and it's hard to get past that.

Aye I think that's fair comment. All are welcome at the pissups though, but at the same time I can understand that people have their own matchday routines and don't want/shouldn't have to meet up with people off here to feel that they're more "welcome" or whatever.

Well said, I don't disagree one bit, shame you didn't say it earlier rather than that facetious snipe at Radgina.

Well said, I don't disagree one bit, shame you didn't say it earlier rather than that facetious snipe at Radgina.

Just trying to get a bit of an argument going, surely? It's for the good of the forum! :razz:

That's where you're going wrong. Tell him he's talking shit and call him a cock. That's what this place is missing apparently. :razz:

Just trying to get a bit of an argument going, surely? It's for the good of the forum! :razz:

Fuck off :razz:

She was first in line :razz: I'd say it to anyone who had posted what she posted to be honest.

I'm sick of the "fix the arcade, make things busier, come up with ideas for making the site better so I can just sit here and do fuck all" type posts.

That's where you're going wrong. Tell him he's talking shit and call him a cock. That's what this place is missing apparently. :razz:

Well the perfect harmony that the board is currently in because you're all sucking each other off is certainly working isn't it :razz:

I get the impression that the admin have taken this thread as an attack on them and are going on the defensive. Am I right? Seriously, I'm very aware that a forum is about the posters and the effort they put in to make the place decent. I'm not expecting any of you lot to wave a magic wand.

She was first in line :razz: I'd say it to anyone who had posted what she posted to be honest.

I'm sick of the "fix the arcade, make things busier, come up with ideas for making the site better so I can just sit here and do fuck all" type posts.

I see nothing wrong with people coming up with ideas even though they cannot implement them, after all, we don't all share your nerdish wizzardry. :razz: