Cancer Research

paddy

Guys and girls.

I'm doing the Cancer Research 10k in Cheshire this year, i decided to do it because in the last 2 years I have lost 3 close family members to cancer, and my mum has survived a bout of cancer too, if you would like to sponsor me please visit my online page, if you do not then its fine, to be honest i'm bricking it as i'm by no means a runner the only running I have done is from pub to pub in the rain :jesuswept: so far my training is up to running 1 mile and walking a bit further :crying:

thanks for reading

sponsor page

i done a mile on treadmill (running) and 1/2 mile walking quite fast and today my calfs and ankles ache like billy-o

cheers brock, but i'll tell ya what 1 joke per hour until I have raised the money :crying:

thanks offshore :jesuswept:

Done. And don't worry about the running absolutely killing you right now, I was dead the first time I tried running any kind of distance but now I can do the best part of 10k without collapsing (too badly), and anyone who knows me IRL will know that that's an entirely improbable set of events. :razz: Besides, you've got some fantastic motivation to keep going. :razz: