Same impact

Alan Shearer Is God

Does anyone worry that Nobby wont make the same impact on the team and that we are just getting our hopes up, only to be let down due to our high expectations?

Our style of play has changed dramatically since he was last here as has our manager. IMO Souness' style of play doesnt go with Nobbys style of play and I feel that he may be very inconsistant for us?

I hope that he isnt because Nobby is a real leg-end!!

Its always a risk when somebody comes back and is older and coming into a different team and situation.

With Nobby you just have to hope that because he is basically everything we lack at the moment it will work out great and he'll give us soem more wonderful moments.

That goal for villa might have been his first one, someone crossed it in, he flicked it in the air and then did a bicycle kick and volleyed it in, keeper never saw it coming.

28192[/snapback]

Aw now I'm pissed off I missed it :razz:

28194[/snapback]

Must be on the web somewhere

Whisper it quietly, but I thought Nobby was in decline before he left us.

28160[/snapback]

He wasn't in his best run of form ever around that time, but what he did at Villa showed theres still plenty left to come from him.

28235[/snapback]

Whisper it quietly but, much as I like Nobby, he's not that good. It's bad enough people in this thread comparing calling him a god but comapring him to Pedro has to be the final straw :razz: