Stag Do Prank

Delscottio1

From Skunkers - absolute classic prank. Don't know if been posted before , couldn't see it.

STAG PRANK

"One of the guys here at work just came back from a 4 day stag do. Basically they rented a midget for the 4 days and handcuffed him to the stag. They painted the midget blue and dressed him like a smurf and the poor guy had to be handcuffed 24 hours of the day for 4 days to the stag. The guys on the stag paid for all the midget's food and drink and paid for his flight etc (cost around 805 bucks if you wanted to do the same) but the guy had to do everything with the stag..eat, drink, swim, shower, sleep, wee etc etc.

This has got to be the funniest Stag prank I have ever seen..please can I just say that no midgets were harmed during the weekend"

SMURF.jpg

What a career oppurtunity for a dwarf!!!!

stagdodwarfol6.png

Edited by Scottish Mag

From Skunkers - absolute classic prank. Don't know if been posted before , couldn't see it.

STAG PRANK

"One of the guys here at work just came back from a 4 day stag do. Basically they rented a midget for the 4 days and handcuffed him to the stag. They painted the midget blue and dressed him like a smurf and the poor guy had to be handcuffed 24 hours of the day for 4 days to the stag. The guys on the stag paid for all the midget's food and drink and paid for his flight etc (cost around 805 bucks if you wanted to do the same) but the guy had to do everything with the stag..eat, drink, swim, shower, sleep, wee etc etc.

This has got to be the funniest Stag prank I have ever seen..please can I just say that no midgets were harmed during the weekend"

SMURF.jpg

What a career oppurtunity for a dwarf!!!!

Fuck me this is perfect, Wacky is on the rock and roll at the minute too. :razz:

Fucking hell i would do that just for the piss-up, any mention of the stag taking drugs? I'd be expecting him to half his stash if I'm going to be handcuffed to him for the weekend.

Still be able to DP and Spitroast as well

Guest Toplass-101

I tried to find a dwarf kiss-a-gram a couple of months back, I couldnt find one though so Wacky that could be a canny earner for ya.