The Mackem revolution hits a new low...

Delscottio1

Is Roy Keane taking the piss out of them or what? I've got a theory that he's still pissed off at Quinn for siding with McCarthy so he's spunking all of the cash on geordies and no-hopers before fucking off to bigger and better things.

Is Roy Keane taking the piss out of them or what? I've got a theory that he's still pissed off at Quinn for siding with McCarthy so he's spunking all of the cash on geordies and no-hopers before fucking off to bigger and better things.

Think you may have a point there, the bloke played with World class stars at Man U and the best he can come up with is Balde? You couldn't make it up. Bet his wages up Glasgow weren't cheap either.

Imagine him and Nosworthy at centre half, a disaster waiting to happen.

Edited by Delscottio1

Any mackems saying that he's the best non-scottish defender in the SPL yet? Like some of them are saying Craig Gordon is one of the top five keepers in the world.

Edited by Sima

Weren't we linked with him last year with some saying it was a good move?

Newcastle bid for Balde thrown out

Sunday Herald, The, Aug 29, 2004 by Michael Grant

Newcastle have money available and a central defensive place to fill after selling Jonathan Woodgate to Real Madrid for (pounds) 14.5m, and identified 28-year-old Balde as a replacement for the England international. When an official approach was made, though, it was not even given consideration by Celtic.

Balde is out of contract and could leave for free next summer, but manager Martin O'Neill is willing to agree to his request for a new four-year contract and a deal should be announced soon. Balde arrived at Celtic on a free transfer from Toulouse in 2001.

Apparently so, can't remember meself like. :razz:

Newcastle have money available and a central defensive place to fill after selling Jonathan Woodgate to Real Madrid for (pounds) 14.5m, and identified 28-year-old Balde as a replacement for the England international. When an official approach was made, though, it was not even given consideration by Celtic.

Balde is out of contract and could leave for free next summer, but manager Martin O'Neill is willing to agree to his request for a new four-year contract and a deal should be announced soon. Balde arrived at Celtic on a free transfer from Toulouse in 2001.

Three years ago now. He was still shite then, what were we thinking?

Any mackems saying that he's the best non-scottish defender in the SPL yet? Like some of them are saying Craig Gordon is one of the top five keepers in the world.

:razz: I can confirm I've had a text off my sister's bloke telling me this bloke is one of the best keepers in the world.

I'm sure we were linked with him either in January or last summer. I agree he's shite like.

I'm sure we were linked with him either in January or last summer. I agree he's shite like.

Dec 2006 according to .com's rumour page

Dec 2006 according to .com's rumour page

Aye that sounds about right. I'm sure people either on here or N.O. were saying he would be a decent signing as well!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=249970

He was fantastic in his first few season at Celtic but recently he seems to have turned into a error prone klutz, hopefully the coaching team can get rid of the mistakes and get his concentration back up. Sceptical about it but he could be a decent signing, but he's been very hit and miss

Sunderland's amazing coaching team, work fucking wonders.

Please let this happen, Bramble mark 2

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport?articleid=3040971

Pityful if true.

New Boumsong, surely. :razz:

Wasn't as good as Boumsong in SPL. Has the pace of Kilcline. The tactical awareness of Bramble and the cool head of Gascoigne.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves