Internet Hardmen

Jusoda Kid

Just spoke to SMO on the blower there and tbh what he's just told me I find absolutely astounding and very sad. I can see by the threads that have been locked that there's been a bit of squabbling going on but thats exactly what is is 'squabbling', nothing else.

But for someone (the tax man) to start sending PM's threatening that he knows where people live and he'll be paying them a visit is nothing short of fucking laughable. There was nothing that bad in them threads that warrants this sort of behavior, especially from someone thats admin and has access to peoples I.P addresses.

I have nothing against Pud personally but if I started getting PM's from anyone on any message board threatening to come to my door where my kids are I'd be fucking livid and start taking my own serious measures against those who had made the threats, you don't go to people's doors...simple as and any twat who does is a fucking coward.

SMO's fucking seething and so am I, it's a fucking joke.

fuck off daft cunt, if you knew the half of it you'd be pretty fucking pissed as well. And while we're on what the fuck has it got to do with you? I said my piece to SMO if hes seething then let him take it up with me not get you to do it.

Oh and for your info, I didnt just randomly PM him telling him Id find his address, he offered to meet me at work to call wor lass a whore to me face, I told him I was off and would meet him at his.

Locking this because it's just not conducive to the good of the board.

If PMs are being sent and received. Deal with them privately or not at all - don't bring it into the public forum.

I know Peter was appalled by the accusation that was made yesterday and quite frankly, I don't blame him. If it was made about my other half, I wouldn't have been half as reserved as he's been.

IN SHORT THIS STOPS NOW!!!! NO MORE BOLLOCKS ABOUT WHAT WAS REPORTED IN YESTERDAY'S PRESS OR PRIVATE MATTER TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE PUBLIC AREAS. IF IT'S NOT TO PEOPLE'S TASTES TOUGH!

fuck off daft twat, if you knew the half of it you'd be pretty fucking pissed as well. And while we're on what the fuck has it got to do with you? I said my piece to SMO if hes seething then let him take it up with me not get you to do it.

Oh and for your info, I didnt just randomly PM him telling him Id find his address, he offered to meet me at work to call wor lass a whore to me face, I told him I was off and would meet him at his.

:wanker:

Going off SMO's posts, a few sly comments about your lass tongue in cheek :razz:

What you gonna do come around and fuck me?

fuck off daft twat, if you knew the half of it you'd be pretty fucking pissed as well. And while we're on what the fuck has it got to do with you? I said my piece to SMO if hes seething then let him take it up with me not get you to do it.

:wanker:

Going off SMO's posts, a few sly comments about your lass tongue in cheek :razz:

What you gonna do come around and fuck me?

:razz: