There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

One of your admin starts threatening to go around knocking on people's doors and when it comes to light the thread is locked :razz:

Says it all tbh

P.S Pud it's the fact you've got access to peoples private data and you're acting like that i find disturbing, thats my main gripe. SMO's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of your admin starts threatening to go around knocking on people's doors and when it comes to light the thread is locked :razz:

Says it all tbh

P.S Pud it's the fact you've got access to peoples private data and you're acting like that i find disturbing, thats my main gripe. SMO's big enough and ugly enough to look after himself

So you reckon that with a persons IP address I could find his home? Not fucking likely mate, the simple fact is hes given me and everyone else enough information to find it within 10 mins of getting to Walkergate. Now if hes got further problems about it let him come on and say it, but frankly he seemed quite happy to let bygones be bygones last neet.

Says it all tbh

So you reckon that with a persons IP address I could find his home? Not fucking likely mate, the simple fact is hes given me and everyone else enough information to find it within 10 mins of getting to Walkergate. Now if hes got further problems about it let him come on and say it, but frankly he seemed quite happy to let bygones be bygones last neet.

Yes

I've said my piece and now I'm done but you've made yourself look a bit of a tit imo Pud, suppose everyone does it some time :razz:

Guest stevieintoon
GEORDIE AGGRO, GEORDIE AGGRO, HELLO, HELLO

:razz: Old skool.

HOW MAN, HEY MAN, HOW MAN, HEY MAN, HOW MAN, HEY MAN, HOW MAN, HEY MAN.

Wacky do me a favour either pack in or fuck off to your own forum. There's 4/5 of us wanting to make this a success and it doesn't need filling up with shit threads like this.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

The actions I am taking are in the interests of the forum. I don't want to start banning people but if this shit carries on, it'll be the only option.

Yes

I've said my piece and now I'm done but you've made yourself look a bit of a tit imo Pud, suppose everyone does it some time :razz:

Im just trying to catch up with yourself tbh long way to go though. :razz:

Ok so yesterday I did send a PM or two that on hindsight Im not too proud of, but at the end of the day in the heat of things the likes of yourself would have done something similar. Stuff is going on in the backgrounds and things are being said about me that are untrue and frankly disgraceful, these things are being passed from person to person and then mores being said. So apologies to SMO for that, we discussed it last night and he seemed to be ok about it. I did the same thing with Stevie and we ended up having a long long conversation on MSN which sorted it.

At the end of the day though if you're happy to have people come on a message board and spread total shite about your missus then so thats upto you but Im not. SMO made one of his usual comments, tongue in cheek albeit but still very close to the knuckle and as someone pointed out not something you would do to someones face.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

Oops :razz:

And apologies Craig, I agree with the closing but Ive just reopened this to give Wacky a chance to reply

Guest stevieintoon
Trouble in Paradise, Class! :razz:. PM Hard men are even harder than those that post them straight onto the message board i find.

Which "hardmen" have you "found" pm'ing you?

Guest stevieintoon
Me and Geordie Boot Girl are only friends Stevie, its ok :razz:

Good for you.

I wonder if any toon fans have met for a net fight.

It happens like, some twat from Watford drove to Gillingham to do this bloke in, who was calling him a fat twat in Yahoo chat, he went doon for 6 month, was in the paper.

Good for you.

It happens like, some twat from Watford drove to Gillingham to do this bloke in, who was calling him a fat twat in Yahoo chat, he went doon for 6 month, was in the paper.

was he a fat twat though?

:razz: I can imagine him sat staring at his screen as well. "Fat twat "is away from his computer" eh? Well I'm just gonna wait here until he gets back, then I'll let him know again what a big fat shit he is, the fat fucking ARRHRGGHH! AYAS MAN GERROFUS MAN!! NOT THE FACE!! WHADDYOU DO THAT FOR!"

Guest stevieintoon

Good for you.

was he a fat twat though?

He was from Watford, those of you who have been to Vicarage Road will know they all have faces bigger than Elton John, so there's a good chance.

After yesterday, I reckon this whole barney might be a set up. :razz:

And didn't SMO and PP meet up last year during the bizarre thread?

They did mentioned they had a few tricks up their sleaves in order to spice this place up. scratchchin: