There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After yesterday, I reckon this whole barney might be a set up. :razz:

And didn't SMO and PP meet up last year during the bizarre thread?

If true it's even more cringeworthy than the N-O admin row a while back.

Me and Geordie Boot Girl are only friends Stevie, its ok :razz:

Good for you.

I wonder if any toon fans have met for a net fight.

It happens like, some twat from Watford drove to Gillingham to do this bloke in, who was calling him a fat twat in Yahoo chat, he went doon for 6 month, was in the paper.

was he a fat twat though?

He was from Watford, those of you who have been to Vicarage Road will know they all have faces bigger than Elton John, so there's a good chance.

What's wrong with being in Watford like?? :razz:

Nah, SMO sent a pic of his cock to a skinhead and I got a pic of said skinhead, its easy to confuse though. :razz:

Guest stevieintoon

Good for you.

It happens like, some twat from Watford drove to Gillingham to do this bloke in, who was calling him a fat twat in Yahoo chat, he went doon for 6 month, was in the paper.

He was from Watford, those of you who have been to Vicarage Road will know they all have faces bigger than Elton John, so there's a good chance.

You ever been? We used to have to walk past Arthur Fowler and his greenhouse to get in to the away end, that sums it up really.

After yesterday, I reckon this whole barney might be a set up. :(

What happened there? :razz:

After yesterday, I reckon this whole barney might be a set up. :(

Nah, SMO sent a pic of his cock to a skinhead and I got a pic of said skinhead, its easy to confuse though. :razz:

I know, I read that as you're a skinheaded cock! :razz:

Can't believe we've got a situation here where Wacky's been threatened with a ban basically cos Peasepud has threatened to do in a couple of forum members. The fact he's admin on here makes a mockery of the forum tbh.

I stand by what I posted and find it incredible that he's gone on like that, but it must prove one thing though, he must love his lass! Personally I couldn't give a fuck what a stranger on the internet says about wor lass as it has no impact on my life whatsoever.

In conclusion the whole matter and the way people have behaved is childish and they should be ashamed of themselves.

And btw, when you do get back to work Peter (reckon you're off with internet stress tbh) look out for the turd in a grid! :razz:

I think it was last summer and things were a bit quiet on there so they came up with some row about Bluf going mental banning people iirc, even faked a screen shot of the mod's forum showing all the threads in there telling him to calm down. It took about half an hour before people realised it was all a sham, poor effort tbh.

On second thoughts I don't think the Pud/SMO row was faked, if it was they wouldn't have closed the threads as it defeats the purpose of increasing activity on the forum.

haha, I remember stevie asking for my mobile number once.

What a spaz :razz:

Did you give him it?

Aye, I make a habit out of giving absolute randoms my mobile number like.

No bother.

Did you give him it?

No bother.

Well then why did you give it to me? :razz:

I think it was last summer and things were a bit quiet on there so they came up with some row about Bluf going mental banning people iirc, even faked a screen shot of the mod's forum showing all the threads in there telling him to calm down. It took about half an hour before people realised it was all a sham, poor effort tbh.

On second thoughts I don't think the Pud/SMO row was faked, if it was they wouldn't have closed the threads as it defeats the purpose of increasing activity on the forum.

Aye but closing those threads mean that new ones are started asking questions about closed threads, and generally prolonging the debacle. One locked thread = ten fresh ones.

Good for you.

You ever been? We used to have to walk past Arthur Fowler and his greenhouse to get in to the away end, that sums it up really.

Considering I've worked in Watford for the past 7 years....... aye, I've been a couple of times! :razz:

Guest stevieintoon

Did you give him it?

No bother.

You nobhead, total nobhead, I wouldn't give you the skidmarks off my y fronts, let alone my time. You're a geek, by far the biggest geek on here, definitely not on NO though, I wouldn't waste my time asking for your number.

Edited by stevieintoon

You nobhead, total nobhead, I wouldn't give you the skidmarks off my y fronts, let alone my time. You're a geek, by far the biggest geek on here, definitely not on NO though, I wouldn't waste my time asking for your number.

I still have it man you spacker.

Guest stevieintoon

I still have it man you spacker.

Well put it up fun boy.