There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

Guest stevieintoon
bumfaceti9.jpg

Total :razz:

Why would a 26 year old man spend time doctoring a page to promote a lie? There has to be concerns what this twat is capable of.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Good grief, why? Just why?

Exactly. 90% of you I've read your posts at one time or the other and thought this cunts interesting, or that's an interesting post thanks for putting that up, or good post he's right, or what a funny fucka this twat is. Never, have any of those thing ever, applied to Sima, he's just there, like genital warts, but at least they go away.

Exactly. 90% of you I've read your posts at one time or the other and thought this cunts interesting, or that's an interesting post thanks for putting that up, or good post he's right, or what a funny fucka this twat is. Never, have any of those thing ever, applied to Sima, he's just there, like genital warts, but at least they go away.

Stevie so embarassed at getting shown up by me. Again.

I bet you £50 and an IP ban you are wrong. :lol: :lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Your whole life is a showing up. I bet your parents are very proud.

Skol stop getting emotional because I said you were an ugly twat and a typical student nobhead with a ridiculous haircut. Deal with what you are and lets all move on.

Love how wound up he gets over an internet messageboard :lol: . Genuinely must be his only opportunity to show any kind of emotion, basically froths and spews anger at anyone who dare question him.

Your whole life is a showing up. I bet your parents are very proud.

Skol stop getting emotional because I said you were an ugly twat and a typical student nobhead with a ridiculous haircut. Deal with what you are and lets all move on.

I thought it was Patrokles who called me that? :lol:

Anyway, you sound like the one getting emotional darlin' :lol:

Guest stevieintoon
Love how wound up he gets over an internet messageboard :lol: . Genuinely must be his only opportunity to show any kind of emotion, basically froths and spews anger at anyone who dare question him.

:D:lol:

I'm not wound up, I just find it sad that we have a society with people like you in it, who genuinely have nothing, absolutely nothing at all. Also it's a shame you post on here, I mean if a board is going to have a twat on it, at least let that twat be entertaining, it's a true sad state of affairs.

I can just imagine his mother bringing his fish fingers and chips upstairs to him;

"Stevie, stop getting angry at the computer"

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon

I can just imagine his mother bringing his fish fingers and chips upstairs to him;

Still crying about the what we think of other members thread petal? :D

I'm not wound up, I just find it sad that we have a society with people like you in it, who genuinely have nothing, absolutely nothing at all. Also it's a shame you post on here, I mean if a board is going to have a twat on it, at least let that twat be entertaining, it's a true sad state of affairs.

Contradiction in 2 smileys and 4 words. Outstanding.

Sometime, I really do wonder how people can be so utterly dense as to bacically make me believe they can't even tie their own shoelaces.

Guest stevieintoon
Love how wound up he gets over an internet messageboard :D . Genuinely must be his only opportunity to show any kind of emotion, basically froths and spews anger at anyone who dare question him.

Contradiction in 2 smileys and 4 words. Outstanding.

Sometime, I really do wonder how people can be so utterly dense as to bacically make me believe they can't even tie their own shoelaces.

It's just fuckin pish isn't it, :lol: a waste of life imo. "Sometime" and "bacically", then dense is mentioned in the same sentence. This is the society we're growing up in, with many millions of lost, under educated non-entities, it could be described as an under class. Sterilisation is the only way forward.

Edited by stevieintoon

Waste of a life, seriously kidda, no need for that. I'm sure someone values you. Possibly........

Still denying you sent that PM btw?

I blame this spacker laptop tbh for the errors. Saying that though, picking up on grammatical errors is truly the last stand of someone who has nothing left to offer and has been utterly laced.

Edited by Sima

Still crying about the what we think of other members thread petal? :D

Yeah, I get really emotional at people on messageboards.... :D

Guest stevieintoon
Waste of a life, seriously kidda, no need for that. I'm sure someone values you. Possibly........

Still denying you sent that PM btw?

I blame this spacker laptop tbh for the errors. Saying that though, picking up on grammatical errors is truly the last stand of someone who has nothing left to offer and has been utterly laced.

Laced by a 26 year old virgin who's main ambition in life is to complete Act of War 3 on the PS2 or whatever. You have no comeback to anything, because you're just shit.

Reasons your shit:

Poor up bringing

Environment you grew up in

Lack of social skills

Lack of social life

Dependence on games consoles

There's many more possibilities as to why you've grown in to a 26 year statistic, but I won't speculate further.

Guest stevieintoon

:D

Still crying about the what we think of other members thread petal? :love:

Yeah, I get really emotional at people on messageboards.... :D

The three geeks :lol: They're like a shit tag team, who have to repeat what each other is saying for reassurance.

Is Stevie denying sending the PM or what? Honestly some of the states I've seen him in on here, I could genuinely believe that he might have sent it and not have a clue he's done it. :lol:

Guest stevieintoon
Fucking hell man Stevie, stop acting like such a ponce. You've been had, take it like a man rather than going into Joey Deacon mode. Your patter is woeful.

You're here but you don't count, last time I address you.

Gemmill :lol: 12:35am :lol:

The three geeks :lol: They're like a shit tag team, who have to repeat what each other is saying for reassurance.

Is that you turning on someone who doesn't agree with you? Again?

Quick question btw, seen as you (incorrectly) assume I have no job, how do you find time to reply to every single post here? Shouldn't you have work to do? Not saying you should do some btw, you're far too entertaining to leave just yet.

:D

Still crying about the what we think of other members thread petal? :love:

Yeah, I get really emotional at people on messageboards.... :love:

Wow..im getting called a geek by a 29 year-old virgin living with his mother. :D