There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

I reckon once the season starts and there's football and matches to be discussed that things will probably end up being fine. I'm not sure I agree with Baggio about the football forum on here - at the minute it is a waste of fucking time, but once the season starts it's usually ok.

Anyway, since when did Baggio become so forthright with his opinions. Get back in your box, Leroy! :lol:

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's trying to get people to go over to howaythetoon. Joke btw (I felt that was a necessary caveat given the last couple of days on here).

Edited by alex

Wacky do me a favour either pack in or fuck off to your own forum. There's 4/5 of us wanting to make this a success and it doesn't need filling up with shit threads like this.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

The actions I am taking are in the interests of the forum. I don't want to start banning people but if this shit carries on, it'll be the only option.

And you wonder why nobody bothers with this forum any more.

And your point is???

That you seem happy to close threads for certain individuals (your mates) but are happy to let them run for others, it's easy to put the problem down to not getting enough new posters in yet one look at how clicky this forum is is enough to put anyone off.

The football section on this forum is now probably the worst of any Newcastle forum I've come across, full of "inside" jibes rather than anyone talking about football except for retards like T-Keith and 2bias who know fuck all anyway, this place was one of the best forums on the net a few years ago yet it's gone down hill rapidly, apart from Scottish Mag, Gol and Jimbo all of the decent posters post on Newcastle-Online anyway, Dan used to be a decent bloke who's turned into a right miserable bastard and tbh Craig you're not that far behind.

Scything summarisation. There's about four decent football posters on Newcastle Online tops. The rest are full of self indulgent pish. T-Monkey is up there as a top poster though.

Thats shite stevie and you know it. NO has at least 4 decent non-NUFC posters. Brummie, Speccie and 1878 for a start. Theres even one decent spurs poster. :lol:

There are a lot of kids on NO but the thing i dont get is why people need a button to ignore posters? Once you know who is who, you just look at the names as you scroll through and stop when you get to someone who talks sense. That way NO has the best football chat out of all the sites as Baggio has said already, all the best posters are on there anyway.

I know nothing of the history of this place but if you set somewhere up with the express intention of having good 'craic' then thats what you'll get. Jokes, jibes, insults, insider jokes etc. However, i agree with Gemmill, this place is just suffering a bit more from the close season as the numbers are a bit lower. Be fine by mid-auguest i'm sure.

There is of course, the ongoing issue of who is going to be our club captain next year, not much input into that debate on here atm. 10 posts on one of the most historical events in the clubs history when it came off the stockmarket the other day too. Not great. :lol:

alreet cock knockers whats going on in here then? :lol:

We're having tea and cake. Would you like some? :lol:

tea, yes, cake nooooooo

I want to be a svelte young thing when you see me in July.

alreet cock knockers whats going on in here then? :lol:

We're having tea and cake. Would you like some? :lol:

tea, yes, cake nooooooo

Are you playing 5 a-side then? Or does your vanity prevent it?

I'm shit btw, so if I don't mind humiliating myself I don't see why you shouldn't.

alreet cock knockers whats going on in here then? :D

We're having tea and cake. Would you like some? :love:

tea, yes, cake nooooooo

:lol: :lol: :D

alreet cock knockers whats going on in here then? :D

We're having tea and cake. Would you like some? :love:

tea, yes, cake nooooooo

:lol: :lol: :D

I was gonna do that but it would be kettle calling pot :blush::love:

The thing is, I reckon he is dieting with the piss-up in mind. He does realise this is July and it's next week doesn't he?

The thing is, I reckon he is dieting with the piss-up in mind. He does realise this is July and it's next week doesn't he?

..right, off to the gym. See yous all in a couple of hours.

..right, off to the gym. See yous all in a couple of hours.

I'm getting my balls waxed as we speak.

That's why I laughed. It was moderately funny as a joke, and even funnier if it was serious. And yeah, it is next week! Expect Fish to be weak as a baby after not eating for the next 9 days! :lol:

I reckon once the season starts and there's football and matches to be discussed that things will probably end up being fine. I'm not sure I agree with Baggio about the football forum on here - at the minute it is a waste of fucking time, but once the season starts it's usually ok.

Anyway, since when did Baggio become so forthright with his opinions. Get back in your box, Leroy! :lol:

Exactly. There isn't anything worth talking about at the football front at the moment. The takeover went through rather smoothly and without Fat Fred there isn't even the chance to have a go at nonsensical press releases. There isn't really anything breathtaking happening on the transfer front with informations are rather rare (which on one side is a good thing, on the other hand does make you anxious a bit). I guess when the season starts and matches are played then everything will be back to normal service.

Guest stevieintoon
Wacky do me a favour either pack in or fuck off to your own forum. There's 4/5 of us wanting to make this a success and it doesn't need filling up with shit threads like this.

It was explained in the other one, but if it carries on, it'll be an IP ban. NOT because Pud is an admin and I'm siding with him, I'm not - tbh I wished he'd stop fucking replying because it's doing no-one any good.

The actions I am taking are in the interests of the forum. I don't want to start banning people but if this shit carries on, it'll be the only option.

And your point is???

That you seem happy to close threads for certain individuals (your mates) but are happy to let them run for others, it's easy to put the problem down to not getting enough new posters in yet one look at how clicky this forum is is enough to put anyone off.

The football section on this forum is now probably the worst of any Newcastle forum I've come across, full of "inside" jibes rather than anyone talking about football except for retards like T-Keith and 2bias who know fuck all anyway, this place was one of the best forums on the net a few years ago yet it's gone down hill rapidly, apart from Scottish Mag, Gol and Jimbo all of the decent posters post on Newcastle-Online anyway, Dan used to be a decent bloke who's turned into a right miserable bastard and tbh Craig you're not that far behind.

Scything summarisation. There's about four decent football posters on Newcastle Online tops. The rest are full of self indulgent pish. T-Monkey is up there as a top poster though.

Theres even one decent spurs poster. :lol:

I thought kingdawson had stopped posting, not that I know because I can't view the board. Newcastle Online have a way of ostracising people who talk sense about the game, but maybe FOUR was a bit harsh, there are more than four, but we're not talking scores here.

And your point is???

If that's the case, why do you stick around on here??

As I've said elsewhere, I've closed threads that at the time I've seen them, I felt were not in the best interests of the forum - it's got fuck all to do with who I am and am not mates with. Yesterday I deleted posts from Gol and today I had a go at Pud for sending the PMs that he did - is that favouritism towards the other admins?? :lol:

Maybe I am not the happy-go-lucky person I once used to be but there are good reasons, outlined elsewhere on the board, for that. I'm going through a living nightmare at the moment but I still try to make this place work hence why I've intervened when I have. The reasons I probably haven't closed threads you think I should have is because I am doing my job - you know, the one I am actually paid to do and I'm not scrutinising every post.

Fact of the matter is I am probably going to take some time out from this place and have already told the other admins that. I have shit going on in other places in my life and this place was my escape. However after the last couple of days, I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't need any more stress.

Fact of the matter is I am probably going to take some time out from this place and have already told the other admins that. I have shit going on in other places in my life and this place was my escape. However after the last couple of days, I'm coming to the conclusion that I don't need any more stress.

Aye so if you think that it was bad before, you better watch out biatches, as Jimbo and I are in full control! :lol:

I give it less than a week until we break it :lol:

frankly this is just a bit of a sham lads and lasses.

i'll come back sometime soon, but i really think a few people on here need help.

oh and mods/ admin, advertising will help but you might get a few more sima's on here, so i'd suggest its at your own risk.

thanks everyone for entertaining me for a while but my time has been and gone.

take care all of you.

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon
frankly this is just a bit of a sham lads and lasses.

i'll come back sometime soon, but i really think a few people on here need help.

oh and mods/ admin, advertising will help but you might get a few more sima's on here, so i'd suggest its at your own risk.

thanks everyone for entertaining me for a while but my time has been and gone.

take care all of you.

:lol:

My sentiments exactly. Cunts naa where they're not wanted naal.

I'd like to add that I sometimes seek refuge on here and will continue to do so. There was a period in May when I was logging on here before N.O. but I can' remember why. Sometimes threads are more entertaining on here on similar subject matter as far as I can discern.

In all reality just a half a dozen more regulars on here would make all the difference.