There's a suprise

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: This is getting beyond a joke. "Woe is me, I can't take any more of this place" from someone or other every two minutes. HELLO! It's the fucking internet! I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, and if you've got stuff going on away from this place that takes priority or whatever (craig, pud obviously has his reasons), fair enough, but let's not carry on as if a message board has somehow broken your will to go on. If a couple of less than friendly threads on here are the worst thing about your day you're having a pretty fucking good one.

Chin up lads and lasses.

:lol: This is getting beyond a joke. "Woe is me, I can't take any more of this place" from someone or other every two minutes. HELLO! It's the fucking internet! I'm not having a go at anyone in particular, and if you've got stuff going on away from this place that takes priority or whatever (craig, pud obviously has his reasons), fair enough, but let's not carry on as if a message board has somehow broken your will to go on. If a couple of less than friendly threads on here are the worst thing about your day you're having a pretty fucking good one.

Chin up lads and lasses.

Don't think the fact that I very, very nearly told my work to shove my job up their arse yesterday helped my mood at all. Its more than what's just gone on in this thread, I don't have the time for a lot of input on here at the moment.

I wasn't having a go at you Craig. Like I say, if you've got stuff on and don't have time for this place or whatever then you should spend time away from it. I just think it's a bit weird how people are going crazy mental over a few threads on here when, with the exception of Pud, none of it has actually impacted on them personally or anything. It's just words on a screen to me.

I wasn't having a go at you Craig. Like I say, if you've got stuff on and don't have time for this place or whatever then you should spend time away from it. I just think it's a bit weird how people are going crazy mental over a few threads on here when, with the exception of Pud, none of it has actually impacted on them personally or anything. It's just words on a screen to me.

Aye and whilst its obviously more than words to some, its really nothing to do with anyone else.

I'm also a bit confused as to what is a bit of a sham?

Aye and whilst its obviously more than words to some, its really nothing to do with anyone else.

Is that you agreeing with me AGAIN?!

Is that you agreeing with me AGAIN?!

No!!! :lol:

Chin up lads and lasses.

Don't think the fact that I very, very nearly told my work to shove my job up their arse yesterday helped my mood at all. Its more than what's just gone on in this thread, I don't have the time for a lot of input on here at the moment.

Aye, but when is the arcade going to be fixed!!!1!! :D

:lol:

Chin up lads and lasses.

Aye, but when is the arcade going to be fixed!!!1!! :D

:lol:

I'll have a look at it later... :D

It's a shame that a lovely lass like Toplass seems to find herself unable to post on here anymore. I hope I don't find out who has caused this.

Since when?

5 current facts about you thread.... :lol: