Petition time

Smooth Operator

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel it necessary to start a forum petition to remove Peasepud from being Admin on this site.

His actions have been disraceful and we need to ensure the safety of our forum members.

I didn't sleep a wink last night, worrying if a pig on stilts was gonna knock my door down at any minute! :razz:

Anyway, just add a reply to show your support for my petition to make this place a safer place to post.

Cheers. :razz:

I feel it necessary to start a forum petition to remove Peasepud from being Admin on this site.

His actions have been disraceful and we need to ensure the safety of our forum members.

I didn't sleep a wink last night, worrying if a pig on stilts was gonna knock my door down at any minute! :razz:

Anyway, just add a reply to show your support for my petition to make this place a safer place to post.

You should have added a poll....

Would of if I could, can't figure out how though! :razz:

Cheers. :(

Ask Peasepud. He is quite techy! :razz:

Cheers. :(

Ask Peasepud. He is quite tetchy! :razz:

FYP.

Neither of you wankers should leave. Now zip it, the pair of you.

:razz:

I am agreeing with you again! When did you start talking sense? :razz:

What's this Scottish Mag group?

What do you think? Its MY group! :razz:

Was just wondering like. I take it thats so you can get the mod badge with the Scotland flag?

What do you think? Its MY group! :razz:

Was just wondering like. I take it thats so you can get the mod badge with the Scotland flag?

Aye

This.

Where has the love gone? This was a good banter board before I went on holiday. How come everyone is taking things so personally now, what did I miss?

Never leave us again Kenny. Its all your fault.

This.

Where has the love gone? This was a good banter board before I went on holiday. How come everyone is taking things so personally now, what did I miss?

It was decided yesterday that people were too nice to each other and we should generally abuse each other, for the good of the board like, you fuck face.

Actually, obviously I hope this is a piss take from S-O, and think it is. However, from what has been made publically available (i.e. not having seen the PMs), it seems to stem from a completely innocent joke from S-O which triggered a massive paranoid over reaction from PP.

This.

It was decided yesterday that people were too nice to each other and we should generally abuse each other, for the good of the board like, you fuck face.

Actually, obviously I hope this is a piss take from S-O, and think it is. However, from what has been made publically available (i.e. not having seen the PMs), it seems to stem from a completely innocent joke from S-O which triggered a massive paranoid over reaction from PP.

You've summed it up in one my son.

Now if any of you fuckas vote for me to leave I'll be round your gaff in 2 days!

This.

Now if any of you fuckas vote for me to leave I'll be round your gaff in 2 days!

Hey SMO, I voted for you to be off the island.

Just so you don't get lost my address is:

34 Ramsey St,

Bouncerville,

New South Wales,

'stralia

25getfucked.

See you soon!

Edited by sammynb

This.

Hey SMO, I voted for you to be off the island.

Just so you don't get lost my address is:

34 Ramsey St,

Bouncerville,

New South Wales,

'stralia

25getfucked.

See you soon!

Just booked my ticket you flamin gallah