I was going to ask...

Radgina

Apparently not Radgi.. meh, whatever. The lads need a bust up every so often. TBH it saves us the uncomfortable moments of male bonding and the taking of penile measurements. And they call US moody. :lol:

It's all role reversal on here, with the lads getting moody and the lasses getting pissed.

Hasn't it always been the same though? :lol:

It's all role reversal on here, with the lads getting moody and the lasses getting pissed.

Hasn't it always been the same though? :lol:

Yeah well maybe, but things used to be more subtle.

It's back to normal now I think. The condescending posts from mags, the loved-up Ragd etc. :lol:

Condescending? Surely you gest. It was a simple tongue in cheek quip. I save the condescention for time where it's worth a slight effort. Go on now lad- back into your thread and beat your chest some more.

It's back to normal now I think. The condescending posts from mags, the loved-up Ragd etc. :lol:

Condescending? Surely you gest. It was a simple tongue in cheek quip. I save the condescention for time where it's worth a slight effort. Go on now lad- back into your thread and beat your chest some more.

:lol: you tell him girl.....

Shall I talk about cats and berate Fish for sneaking a look at my chebs at any given opportunity?

Shall I talk about cats and berate Fish for sneaking a look at my chebs at any given opportunity?

On a day when I am pissed off, the thought of Cats pringle jumpers has cheered me up a lil... :lol:

Cheers :D

It's back to normal now I think. The condescending posts from mags, the loved-up Ragd etc. :D

On a day when I am pissed off, the thought of Cats pringle jumpers has cheered me up a lil... :lol:

Cheeky bassa! :lol:

It's not even Pringle! It was from Gap :love:

It's back to normal now I think. The condescending posts from mags, the loved-up Ragd etc. :D

Cheeky bassa! :lol:

It's not even Pringle! It was from Gap :love:

I'm only messing. :love:

See, you don't even know when you're doing it.

See, you don't even know when you're doing it.

*reaches for debit/credit card*

Here precious... go buy yourself something nice... it'll make you feel better. And no, that outfit does not make you look fat in the least.

It's not fair I have never seen Cat's Jumper Bumpers :D