The Ultimate Charva

Gemmill

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At work man the otherweek it was dress down and two, that's right not just one but two charvas both came in with England tops on and DJ Fantazy on the back of them. :lol:

Just seen a lad down in the canteen with a toon top on with:

S'WICKED

on the back. :lol: Shwickeeeeed!

The incorrect use of the apostrophe is the icing on the cake for me.

At work man the otherweek it was dress down and two, that's right not just one but two charvas both came in with England tops on and DJ Fantazy on the back of them. :lol:

I bet they thought it was puar mint when they saw each other.

S'WICKED

I could just see you laying into him, not because of the actual top but due to his incorrect us of the apostrophe. :lol:

S'WICKED

I could just see you laying into him, not because of the actual top but due to his incorrect us of the apostrophe. :lol:

Standards are slipping 2J, it's no laughing matter :D

Guest stevieintoon

The ultimate charva would have our blue and orange 1998 away kit which was only used at Leeds, with tracksuit bottoms on and a pair of rockport boots. 69 WOR LASS on the back of his shirt.

S'WICKED

Standards are slipping 2J, it's no laughing matter :D

Don't make me stay back for detention Sir. :D

The ultimate charva would have our blue and orange 1998 away kit which was only used at Leeds, with tracksuit bottoms on and a pair of rockport boots. 69 WOR LASS on the back of his shirt.

:lol: And did we only wear that once? It was awful like. Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

Guest stevieintoon
Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

Currently used as my gardeing shirt.

I've still got mine too :lol:

:lol: And did we only wear that once? It was awful like. Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

I used to have that.

Like all of the shirts back then however was prone to clicking straight away. :lol:

51473c36-729c-421d-b4b6-735766ee5197.jpg

Looks like old Friday night at Rockshots. Not the gay night, before you start. I remember once in the chill-out room this total radgee came up to off his tits and said "Here, guess what? Me Granny's just died." Fucking hell.

I used to have that.

Like all of the shirts back then however was prone to clicking straight away. :lol:

The Asics ones were shit like. Still got the one from the first season up (worn first when we hammered Leicester in the last game of the promotion season iirc).

Guest stevieintoon

Looks like old Friday night at Rockshots. Not the gay night, before you start. I remember once in the chill-out room this total radgee came up to off his tits and said "Here, guess what? Me Granny's just died." Fucking hell.

:blush::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::lol: :lol: :D :D :love: :love:

Funniest thing I've read on here bar none.

Edited by stevieintoon

I used to have that.

The Asics ones were shit like. Still got the one from the first season up (worn first when we hammered Leicester in the last game of the promotion season iirc).

I had that as well like, was that before the Blue Star was printed on the front and had McCewans on it was it in writing under a black box? My memory is rather hazy come to think of it.

Think I've got that kit, is it this one that my mate wore at reading for a bit of a laugh:

n503358376502413610el3.jpg

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::lol: :lol: :D :D :love: :love:

Funniest thing I've read on here bar none.

I'll tell you what mate, it was fucking hard for me not to at the time. :blush: Not that I thought it was funny she'd died, you know what I mean though. What the fuck was I supposed to say by the way? I think I went "Erm, right, sorry" and fucked off.

I used to have that.

I had that as well like, was that before the Blue Star was printed on the front and had McCewans on it was it in writing under a black box? My memory is rather hazy come to think of it.

I've got the one with the Blue Star. I think that came before the McEwans one. Same strip though.

Guest stevieintoon

I think the ASICS stips looked nice, they were just poor quality, and at least they didn't change away kit every season, I remember the blue one brought out in 93, was still being worn the next season when we beat Bilbao 3-2.