The Ultimate Charva

Gemmill

Friday night in Rockshots was class man. Remember those breakdancers who used to hang around in the other room? You'd always get one drunken daft shite who thought they could breakdance as well and end up landing on their face/arse/a table.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
51473c36-729c-421d-b4b6-735766ee5197.jpg

Looks like old Friday night at Rockshots. Not the gay night, before you start. I remember once in the chill-out room this total radgee came up to off his tits and said "Here, guess what? Me Granny's just died." Fucking hell.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::lol: :lol: :D :D :love: :love:

Funniest thing I've read on here bar none.

I'll tell you what mate, it was fucking hard for me not to at the time. :blush: Not that I thought it was funny she'd died, you know what I mean though. What the fuck was I supposed to say by the way? I think I went "Erm, right, sorry" and fucked off.

Nar but it just sounds so surreal, some complete Scotchwad comes up to you pilled off his face, never spoken to you before, and tells you his grannies died, absolutely class.

I think the ASICS stips looked nice, they were just poor quality, and at least they didn't change away kit every season, I remember the blue one brought out in 93, was still being worn the next season when we beat Bilbao 3-2.

They did. The one 2J mentions looked really smart (with the McEwans logo) as the whole strip was black and white. I meant they were poor quality.

Friday night in Rockshots was class man. Remember those breakdancers who used to hang around in the other room? You'd always get one drunken daft shite who thought they could breakdance as well and end up landing on their face/arse/a table.

Reminds me of my 21st and not being able to put a shoe on for a week after. :lol:

51473c36-729c-421d-b4b6-735766ee5197.jpg

Looks like old Friday night at Rockshots. Not the gay night, before you start. I remember once in the chill-out room this total radgee came up to off his tits and said "Here, guess what? Me Granny's just died." Fucking hell.

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::lol: :lol: :D :D :love: :love:

Funniest thing I've read on here bar none.

I'll tell you what mate, it was fucking hard for me not to at the time. :blush: Not that I thought it was funny she'd died, you know what I mean though. What the fuck was I supposed to say by the way? I think I went "Erm, right, sorry" and fucked off.

Nar but it just sounds so surreal, some complete Scotchwad comes up to you pilled off his face, never spoken to you before, and tells you his grannies died, absolutely class.

Aye, that's the thing, I didn't know him from Adam. Charvas man :icon_lol:

I think the ASICS stips looked nice, they were just poor quality, and at least they didn't change away kit every season, I remember the blue one brought out in 93, was still being worn the next season when we beat Bilbao 3-2.

They did. The one 2J mentions looked really smart (with the McEwans logo) as the whole strip was black and white. I meant they were poor quality.

Remember actually when we wore that did we not away at Man Utd in one of the first games of that season?

Remember actually when we wore that did we not away at Man Utd in one of the first games of that season?

Might have been. 1-1 draw, Cole header to equalise, at Old Trafford?

Edit: Might have been our first Premiership point actually.

Edited by alex

Guest stevieintoon

Aye, white socks. Man Utd fans claim no away fans ever went in the Stretford End watch the first few rows when Cole scores.

Guest stevieintoon

Nar left foot shot from an angle 6 yards oot, think Papa put him in.

When did you used to go? I used to go on a friday around 90 to 92 regularly, there was always a few dance-offs going on then.

Which am I thinking about then, the season after mebbies? Or the home game that year? Probably a different game altogether. Could have sworn he scored a header against Man Utd away though.

Guest stevieintoon

Which am I thinking about then, the season after mebbies? Or the home game that year? Probably a different game altogether. Could have sworn he scored a header against Man Utd away though.

Home that year doon the Leazes End, from Rob Lee's right wing cross, shit keeping by Schmeichel imo, dived too early.

Home that year doon the Leazes End, from Rob Lee's right wing cross, shit keeping by Schmeichel imo, dived too early.

Went underneath him, aye? That'll be the one then. Only saw it on telly like. I was living away at university. Superfan badge revoked. I was at Loughborough so I probably went to more away games than home games in those 3 years. There were a few Midlands teams in the top flight during that period which helped: Forest, Leicester, Villa.

When did you used to go? I used to go on a friday around 90 to 92 regularly, there was always a few dance-offs going on then.

Dance-offs. :lol: Like on Zoolander?

Yep, except not as well dressed :lol:

Burn outs. Bring your lino. I was more of a body popper like :D

The ultimate charva would have our blue and orange 1998 away kit which was only used at Leeds, with tracksuit bottoms on and a pair of rockport boots. 69 WOR LASS on the back of his shirt.

:lol: And did we only wear that once? It was awful like. Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

Think I've got that kit, is it this one that my mate wore at reading for a bit of a laugh:

n503358376502413610el3.jpg

That is one serious look of lust the bloke in the middle is giving to the fella on the left.

Was there not a dance off at last years piss up.

Isegrim doing the Baywatch dance V Shandys Grease Megamix :lol:

Was there not a dance off at last years piss up.

Isegrim doing the Baywatch dance V Shandys Grease Megamix :lol:

All 3 minutes of Shandy's dance was captured on video btw. It really does need posting on here.

The ultimate charva would have our blue and orange 1998 away kit which was only used at Leeds, with tracksuit bottoms on and a pair of rockport boots. 69 WOR LASS on the back of his shirt.

:lol: And did we only wear that once? It was awful like. Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

Think I've got that kit, is it this one that my mate wore at reading for a bit of a laugh:

That is one serious look of lust the bloke in the middle is giving to the fella on the left.

That's me :lol: He's a reading fan so was just doing a bit of a pose to show how annoyed I was at the result

Burn outs. Bring your lino. I was more of a body popper like :D

I was more free-style, mixing classic break with rave arms.

That's me :D He's a reading fan so was just doing a bit of a pose to show how annoyed I was at the result

You were trying to look annoyed? I think you managed to make it look like you wanted to rip his clothes off and bum him senseless. :lol:

That's me :D He's a reading fan so was just doing a bit of a pose to show how annoyed I was at the result

You were trying to look annoyed? I think you managed to make it look like you wanted to rip his clothes off and bum him senseless. :lol:

:D No wonder the south have got a reputation for being such soft shites with us giving looks like that, when its meant to look annoyed!

Wacky used to get in there around the same time, small lad with a curly ginger mullet, think Seany off Big Brother. He was in a gay break dancing troupe back in the day, used to par-take it these dance offs and then afterwards in bum offs back at gay Gary's place.