The Ultimate Charva

Gemmill

I started going from 98 onwards. Aye, they used to have 'dance offs' of sorts, loads of breakdancers in a circle and they'd hoy themsleves in one at a time. Like I say though, you'd always get at least one drunken tit who fancied a go and that's when it would get entertaining.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night in Rockshots was class man. Remember those breakdancers who used to hang around in the other room? You'd always get one drunken daft shite who thought they could breakdance as well and end up landing on their face/arse/a table.

When did you used to go? I used to go on a friday around 90 to 92 regularly, there was always a few dance-offs going on then.

Dance-offs. :lol: Like on Zoolander?

Yep, except not as well dressed :lol:

Wacky used to get in there around the same time, small lad with a curly ginger mullet, think Seany off Big Brother. He was in a gay break dancing troupe back in the day, used to par-take it these dance offs and then afterwards in bum offs back at gay Gary's place.

Think i remember him. Silver hot-pants and a muscle top?

The ultimate charva would have our blue and orange 1998 away kit which was only used at Leeds, with tracksuit bottoms on and a pair of rockport boots. 69 WOR LASS on the back of his shirt.

:lol: And did we only wear that once? It was awful like. Also, remember the green Asics one with the blue stripes that we only used against Sheff Wed?

Think I've got that kit, is it this one that my mate wore at reading for a bit of a laugh:

n503358376502413610el3.jpg

Where are your hands? :lol: "I'm sleeping with him tonight Ging"

Aint that pic (Chav Girl, not soft shandy Geordie) from the Pig and Whistle?

Had an email round comparing the beautiful people of Sweden clubs with the Pig and Whistle. Theres another of a gadgie in a wheelchair I think, nee teeth and toon top. Doing us proud

Friday night in Rockshots was class man. Remember those breakdancers who used to hang around in the other room? You'd always get one drunken daft shite who thought they could breakdance as well and end up landing on their face/arse/a table.

When did you used to go? I used to go on a friday around 90 to 92 regularly, there was always a few dance-offs going on then.

That was a walk-off and the only reason you still have that video is as a training exercise, picking up tips.

That was a walk-off and the only reason you still have that video is as a training exercise, picking up tips.

American Pie: The Wedding - Stifler vs the Bear.

Rock on Belinda Carlisle

Had an email round comparing the beautiful people of Sweden clubs with the Pig and Whistle. Theres another of a gadgie in a wheelchair I think, nee teeth and toon top. Doing us proud

I used to work in the Pig and Whistle for a few year in the 90's and that is nowt compared to what used to get in.

I wish camera phones were around then to share the joy with you lot.

Yep, except not as well dressed :lol:

Wacky used to get in there around the same time, small lad with a curly ginger mullet, think Seany off Big Brother. He was in a gay break dancing troupe back in the day, used to par-take it these dance offs and then afterwards in bum offs back at gay Gary's place.

Think i remember him. Silver hot-pants and a muscle top?

Bingo!

Went to see my mate yesterday and walked down Welbeck Rd in Walker for old times sake. Seen this lass all of 17 walking up the road with a pram, only she wasn't pushing the pram she had her 4 year old doing that, he couldn't even see over the top. She walked along side giving the two kids the hackiest looks I've ever seen. When i got past I heard her say to the one pushing 'what you looking at the fucking floor for you little cnut, how you meant to see where the fuck your going?'

Unbelievable, I was praying that the sheet of glass would fall out the window of the shop she was passing and decapitate her....scum

Nah, they're all definitely from that New Monkey shithole, someone found the website donkeys ago and the pics were all over the place fairly quickly. Not long after that, the Sweden -v- Pig & Whistle thing appeared.

Was some fucking gold pictures on that site like. :lol:

Nah, they're all definitely from that New Monkey shithole, someone found the website donkeys ago and the pics were all over the place fairly quickly. Not long after that, the Sweden -v- Pig & Whistle thing appeared.

Hvae a look at the comments on this.

Is that English they're speaking or even a human language? I think not.

Edited by Renton

Hvae a look at the comments on this.

Is that English they're speaking or even a human language? I think not.

What's your username on there Rents? <_<

Went to see my mate yesterday and walked down Welbeck Rd in Walker for old times sake. Seen this lass all of 17 walking up the road with a pram, only she wasn't pushing the pram she had her 4 year old doing that, he couldn't even see over the top. She walked along side giving the two kids the hackiest looks I've ever seen. When i got past I heard her say to the one pushing 'what you looking at the fucking floor for you little cnut, how you meant to see where the fuck your going?'

Unbelievable, I was praying that the sheet of glass would fall out the window of the shop she was passing and decapitate her....scum

I wish I could find that remotely funny but it just depresses the fuck out of me.