Who would you/do you think we will buy?

Scottish Mag

Whilst these threads normally get criticised as they are started every two minutes on other forums and used to on here I have not seen any on here for quite a while so lets kick one off again.. :lol:

If we had another 15-20 million to spend, which realistic targets would you like to see us buy and who do you think we will end up with?

I'd like to see us go for:

Vincent Kompany

Daniel Van Buyten

John Heitinga

Urby Emanuelson

Maxwell

Eddie Johnson :lol:

Who will we get ?

Really not a clue, I get the feeling we will have a couple of surprises before the start of the season

I get the feeling we will have a couple of surprises before the start of the season

yeah i got that feeling, was a bit surprised we went for geremi but i can see a few more like that

i think geremis a decent signing... but i think ther will be surprises.

Personally i would like to see baines, kompany, arteta, quaresma but in fairness id like to have some fun time with jess alba and we all know that aint gona happen.

I think we will sign a top left back but other than that surprises in store

I'd like to see us go for:

Vincent Kompany

Daniel Van Buyten

John Heitinga

Urby Emanuelson

Maxwell

Eddie Johnson :lol:

Who will we get ?

Really not a clue, I get the feeling we will have a couple of surprises before the start of the season

I'd go for all of those with the excepetion of van buyten, the lad takes a full half to turn 'round

Bridge

Deco

Edmilson

a centre back (I havn't played the new FM, so don't know any :lol: )

Maicon (is fucking awesome, probably untouchable though)

Edited by Barney

I think we will struggle to attract any so called BIG names, well any that are in their prime anyway. Im sure BS is on the case and will pull a few surprises out of the bag. I wouldnt mind any of these tho`

Shorey/Baines

Heinze

Hyypia

Riisa

Diarra

Wright-Phillips

Any right back that isnt fatty Carr!!!

I think we would have a reasonable chance to land any of these, maybe heinze would be a problem.

A decent left back - Riise if he's available - and a young left back with loads of potential who no one except Sam has ever heard of.

A new centre back (or two?)- Hyypia? Heinze? Cannavaro??

Someone in central midfield with something a bit special about him. If Deco is available and willing he'd be perfect.

Then we should have two teams capable of playing in the Premiership. If Ashley want to splash out on someone special like Quaresma (YouTube based opinion only) then I'd be happy with that.

Given/Krul

Geremi/Nobby Rozenhal/Taylor New CB/Huntington Riise/New Kid

Dyer/Milner Barton/Butt Deco/Emre Duff/Zoggy

Owen/Martins Viduka/Shola

i would really like to see:

a new RB

a new LB (Baines)

2 new CB's (Wes Brown and someone else)

havnt got a clue who we will end up with but like others i expect a few surprises

Edited by bawan