• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

All right lads (and lasses), new light-hearted football forum just kicking off and I would like to promote it on here, if that's OK? (Delete if I'm breaking forum rules)

Anyway here's the link: http://footballbase.forumotion.co.uk/ - take a look if you like, possibly sign up, ect. I know it's fairly quiet at the moment but that's why I'm on this forum trying to gain members! We have no Toon fans signed up as of yet.

Just confirming I'm not a spam bot of any sort either, or am I trying to drive you away from this MB.

Cheers,

FootballBase.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys

Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining "" a general football forum that covers all things football. is made by football fans for football fans. We've only being open for three months but we already have some great members and some really good discussion going.

We know coming over to your forum and making a thread about my forum is not exactly the right thing to do. All i'm trying to do is help turn into one of the biggest and best football forums on the net, We're not here to steal your members we're just asking if anyone would have the time or be interested in coming over to .

Thanks, hopefully i can see you there!!

Anyone else get this exact post as a PM?

did he now.... tut tut , won't be sending any more of those

Wonder how he'd like me to script something to do the same on his forums *sighs*, some balls like after i was nice enough to put his post in here, think i'll delete his link on principle now

Ezekiel 25:17...

:lol:

It's only polite to ask him for a bite of his Big Kahuna Burger first though.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...