Editing Posts

Tooj

I can't understand how that can happen, as any edit should leave an edit note at the foot of the post :lol:

Unless you're an Admin or Mod surely?

I can't understand how that can happen, as any edit should leave an edit note at the foot of the post :lol:

Unless you're an Admin or Mod surely?

Good point.

Hang on a sec, one possible theory, there is a word filter in action on the board that automatically changes that "C" word that Cath doesn't like to Twat, I notice that the word that has been "edited" is "Cut", are you sure you didn't accidently type an N in the word CUT, that would explain it.

Does that suffice though even if you put a capital letter at the start? would it not revert to that starting with a capital?

What's bizarre is that it didn't change it when he asked which c*nt changed his post. The plot thickens! :lol:

Edit: Hmmm... perhaps the filter is only on "C*nt" and not "c*nt"

Edited by MrBass

Does that suffice though even if you put a capital letter at the start? would it not revert to that starting with a capital?

I'm not sure, try it.

What's bizarre is that it didn't change it when he asked which c*nt changed his post. The plot thickens! :lol:

That was a deliberate ploy on my part due to the nature of this scenario! <_<

As folk can no doubt testify I might not be the sharpest knife in the draw but I still can't see me mistaking Pink Floyd's genius.

Oh take the fucking filter off. I'm not arsed anymore.

Done <_<

2J - Learn to fucking type!! :lol:

EDIT: it won't retrospectively change the post back to what you wanted it to be. The filter only applies at the point the post is submitted.

Christmas will have came early for Leazes when he sees this, it's been a testing week for Toontastic.net

Erm.... how?? 2J made a typo which invoked the word filter. Can hardly accuse anyone of any wrong-doing! :lol:

Christmas will have came early for Leazes when he sees this, it's been a testing week for Toontastic.net

Erm.... how?? 2J made a typo which invoked the word filter. Can hardly accuse anyone of any wrong-doing! :lol:

Tongue was firmly in cheek

Erm.... how?? 2J made a typo which invoked the word filter. Can hardly accuse anyone of any wrong-doing! <_<

Leazes bum cheek ? :lol:

Erm.... how?? 2J made a typo which invoked the word filter. Can hardly accuse anyone of any wrong-doing! <_<

Leazes bum cheek ? :lol:

Correct Jimbo, well observed <_<