The Toontastic Last.fm Thread

Guest Sima

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once you run the file you download, it should pop up Winamp with the plugin config if it doesnt

go in winamp press CTRL+P look down the list at Plugins>General and the Audio Scrabbler Plugin will be listed, select it then click Configure Plugin, you'll need to fill in your last.fm username/password then hit save

29437[/snapback]

well thats my problem, neither happen. I dont get a pop up when i run winamp and it is not shown in the list of plugins. bloody typical eh

once you run the file you download, it should pop up Winamp with the plugin config if it doesnt

go in winamp press CTRL+P look down the list at Plugins>General and the Audio Scrabbler Plugin will be listed, select it then click Configure Plugin, you'll need to fill in your last.fm username/password then hit save

29437[/snapback]

well thats my problem, neither happen. I dont get a pop up when i run winamp and it is not shown in the list of plugins. bloody typical eh

29464[/snapback]

My winamp plugin is in the Media Library section, since I 'aquired' the pro version. Checked there?

29437[/snapback]

29464[/snapback]

My winamp plugin is in the Media Library section, since I 'aquired' the pro version. Checked there?

29695[/snapback]

Ive got it now! it seems I was trying to download the media library version which was doing diddly squat but the general version is working fine.

We Have our first weekly chart.

The Futureheads - Hounds of Love

Oasis - Turn Up the Sun

The Arcade Fire - Wake Up

The Go! Team - Air Raid GTR

The Arcade Fire - Crown of Love

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Kings of Leon - King of the Rodeo

The Go! Team - Feelgood by Numbers

Oasis - Columbia

The Go! Team - Panther Dash

Mine still aren't going into the group charts.

31727[/snapback]

They only really count in the group if someone else plays the same track as you.

31749[/snapback]

yeh, I've listened to none of the songs in the chart, infact none of the artists in the song chart have been listened to by me in the last week.

Artist chart

1 Oasis

2 Foo Fighters

2 Coldplay

4 The Smiths

4 The Beatles

4 Gorillaz

7 David Bowie

7 The Futureheads

7 Weezer

Maybe I'm getting old but I really don't see the appeal of Oasis anymore.

i think this is great , but how do they work the charts out?  i mean Ive listened to a fair bit of harry nilsson this week but he's nowhere to be found!

31851[/snapback]

Someone else has to too.

31854[/snapback]

oh i think i get it now

so what the numbers mean - how many people have listened to each artist?

oh and great avatar happy face by the way!

oh i think i get it now

31921[/snapback]

You got it. I'll try and find some Harry to help you get him into the chart.

Oh and cheers :icon_lol:

oh i think i get it now

31921[/snapback]

You got it. I'll try and find some Harry to help you get him into the chart.

Oh and cheers :icon_lol:

31926[/snapback]

Payola :icon_lol::angry::angry:

I haven't listened to any of them either. So who has?? Own up. Oasis indeed and Hounds of Love topping the chart..tskkk

31942[/snapback]

Nowt to do with me

I haven't listened to any of them either. So who has?? Own up. Oasis indeed and Hounds of Love topping the chart..tskkk

31942[/snapback]

Nowt to do with me

32168[/snapback]

or me i might add with pride. Pleased and surprised that the smiths are so high in the charts! Oh the good old days eh

31942[/snapback]

i listen to Oasis and i shall admit it :icon_lol:

My cousin was round over the weekend and kept playing Oasis songs on my PC. Sorry.

I think Franz Ferdinand might be shooting up the chart since their new album leaked over the weekend. Do you think record companies use last.fm as a kind of spyware to see who's stole what prior to release?