Tacheback, help us raise money for Male Cancer charity

Tooj

Now everyone might remember before when the one and only Ritchie during the month of September grew a rather marvelous tach for the aid of male cancer research. Well after several conversations with the man himself I have also agreed to do it with him this year to raise funds for male cancer research. Some people may or may not know on the forum close members of my family have been one of the man unlucky to be struck down with cancer and I think it's about time I at least tried something to make just that little bit of difference.

We are setting up a joint donation page if people would like to sponsor us both for the event as such, or perhaps would actually like to join us in the actual event itself. Once everything is finalised we shall both be updating the thread obviously closer to the event and with more details as such with sponsoring both of ourselves if you would be so kind. :lol:

Here's a link with regards to what we are doing and the old thread started by Ritchie.

http://www.tacheback.com/

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;hl=tacheback

To sponsor us please go to

http://www.justgiving.com/tachetastic2007

Cheers

Any idea on what style I should go for? <_<

Edited by Scottish Mag

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now everyone might remember before when the one and only Ritchie during the month of September grew a rather marvelous tach for the aid of male cancer research. Well after several conversations with the man himself I have also agreed to do it with him this year to raise funds for male cancer research. Some people may or may not know on the forum close members of my family have been one of the man unlucky to be struck down with cancer and I think it's about time I at least tried something to make just that little bit of difference.

We are setting up a joint donation page if people would like to sponsor us both for the event as such, or perhaps would actually like to join us in the actual event itself. Once everything is finalised we shall both be updating the thread obviously closer to the event and with more details as such with sponsoring both of ourselves if you would be so kind. <_<

Here's a link with regards to what we are doing and the old thread started by Ritchie.

http://www.tacheback.com/

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?...mp;hl=tacheback

Any idea on what style I should go for? <_<

Shall I sticky this?! Go on, go on.... :lol:

No offence like, but from the looks of you I have to admit I wouldn't have thought you'd be capable of much more than "patchy and pubescent". (I know I'm certainly not. :lol:) Now if you can manage full-on handlebars, I'll be sure to make a healthy donation. <_<

No offence like, but from the looks of you I have to admit I wouldn't have thought you'd be capable of much more than "patchy and pubescent". (I know I'm certainly not. :lol:) Now if you can manage full-on handlebars, I'll be sure to make a healthy donation. <_<

I hope that was aimed at 2J and not me <_<

Anyway who else is up for it?

Cheaky bastard, might just sport some full on designer stubble for you next week now Martin to prove I have full growth! <_<

Cheaky bastard, might just sport some full on designer stubble for you next week now Martin to prove I have full growth! <_<

Reeee-sult! <_<

• 2 weeks later...
So do we have any other takers on the challenge of growing a moustachio?

Alex was contemplating on Saturday night mind....

*Puts pressure on Alex.* :lol:

All bets are off when you're pissed :nufc:

I know - bottler etc.

All bets are off when you're pissed :nufc:

I know - bottler etc.

Scandelous tbh. Alex the enemy of charitable causes.

£25 guaranteed sponsorship from me to Alex if he does it. *ratchets up the pressure* I'm confident others will match it (haway Sammy, think of alex with a tache, worth every penny!)