Tacheback, help us raise money for Male Cancer charity

Tooj

So do we have any other takers on the challenge of growing a moustachio?

Alex was contemplating on Saturday night mind....

*Puts pressure on Alex.* :lol:

All bets are off when you're pissed :nufc:

I know - bottler etc.

Scandelous tbh.

What? Your spelling?

Too fucking right....

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£25 guaranteed sponsorship from me to Alex if he does it. *ratchets up the pressure* I'm confident others will match it (haway Sammy, think of alex with a tache, worth every penny!)

I'd match that, he'll look like his heads on upside down. :lol:

I'd stretch to thirty if he dyed it red white and blue / green white and orange btw. Thats thirty pounds Colwill. Think of the good causes tbf.

Well anyone else who is up to the challenge is more then welcome to join us.. :nufc:

Alex thats over £50 being offered to the pot, you cannot let the boys down now.. :lol:

Expect future sightings of Alex in this thread to be as rare as hairs on his head...

£25 guaranteed sponsorship from me to Alex if he does it. *ratchets up the pressure* I'm confident others will match it (haway Sammy, think of alex with a tache, worth every penny!)

I'd match that, he'll look like his heads on upside down. :nufc:

I'd stretch to thirty if he dyed it red white and blue / green white and orange btw. Thats thirty pounds Colwill. Think of the good causes tbf.

:lol: Let's keep the ball rolling on this one. Anyone else willing to donate to the cause? I like the idea of Alex doing his bit for Anglo-Irish relations with his too. Testicular cancer and The Troubles all brought to an end by one man's moustache. How can he possibly turn this down?

He lives in Holywood doesn't he? I'd stick a few quid in to see him walking round there with a green white and orange beard.

If I do grow a tache, I won't be doing that.

Well anyone else who is up to the challenge is more then welcome to join us.. :nufc:

Alex thats over £50 being offered to the pot, you cannot let the boys down now.. :lol:

I'll chuck a tenner in aswell

Good cause, nice one :icon_lol: Ive stuck a tenner on, Ill double it if Alex throws his upper lip into the ring :icon_lol:

Oh, and we have to see the evidence of course.

I've stated my terms. I'll sponsor them £25 each too. The ball's in their court :icon_lol:

Sounds fine to me. Deal then. So if they both do you will and you'll stick in and extra £25 ea. Ok then, Ill add a further £10 for those two so my total would be £30 by the time you were doing your slug balancing act.

Thank you to both Meenzer and JawD. Great stuff lads.

So far we have raised £110 in 3 days, superb stuff.

I done a double page spread on it for the magazine I design locally, so hopefully that helps bring in some more donations, I just need to get working on the website.

I'm gonna be taking photos of the day by day progression of things btw.

The embarassing first few days are the best imo.

Growing a beard first tbh.

Alex man don't be a fanny.

Just imagine me, you and Ritchie in the Trent man. :icon_lol:

threeamigos.jpg

Well anyone else who is up to the challenge is more then welcome to join us.. ;)

I'll chuck a tenner in aswell

Cheers dude. :blush:

Another tenner here!