Tacheback, help us raise money for Male Cancer charity

Tooj

Just noticed like as I haven't had a shave for about a week or something, never mind the usual ginger bits in a beard (that's right Catherine :icon_lol: ) I've just noticed a few grey hairs in there as well. :icon_lol:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby should grow a Hitler 'tache I reckon :lol:

We might not be able to see it though as the white sheet he wears over his face most of the time will mask any tache he has.

We might not be able to see it though as the white sheet he wears over his face most of the time will mask any tache he has.

It's a pillow case for the neighbours :nufc:

When would I have to show off my hitler tash?

It's a pillow case for the neighbours :icon_lol:

When would I have to show off my hitler tash?

It runs throughout September and you are meant to grow it during that period Bobby. So you would need to have your hitler tash then if thats what you are planning to do :nufc:

You are more than welcome to join us. :yes

I've just put Serpico on, I'd imagine that's how Ritchie would look if he brought back his longish hair and for about a week without shaving in anticipation for his tache. :lol:

Cheers for the further donations folks, in particular Alex's comment. :lol:

Btw, Ritchie's a ledge too, he just won't be there on Saturday.

Cheers for the further donations folks, in particular Alex's comment. :lol:

Btw, Ritchie's a ledge too, he just won't be there on Saturday.

I dont think Jonny will have his tache on Saturday as its not officially starting until September. I think hes trying to get a head start with a big ginger beard though.

I am working on a blog/site just now so you will be able to keep up with the progress just shortly.

And thanks to Cath for the latest donation takes us to nearly £250 already (including the gift aid) :nufc: