Was on the 3 legends on Friday night

Smooth Operator

Knew the answer to a question so rang up but by the time I got through they had moved on to a stinker of a question and I got it wrong!

Had to talk to the mackem one as well, only know him by his nickname (the tiddler?) as they've never actually said who he is!!

Question was if you add the shirt numbers up of the 3 off them what would you get?

Supermac and Slaven's are obvious but I was guessing on the other guys but had heard he was a defender. Guessed 21 but the answer turned out to be 20. :lol:

Wasn't it on here that I read about Macdonald and Slaven's duplicity?

You've lost me - duplicity?

Double dealing.

You saying they went 2's up on Eric's mam?

All 3 were engineering a move from Century, but when challenged they said they knew nowt and hung Gates out to dry. Someone rang them a couple of days later and put it to them, but they cut him off.

when I was at Primary School, we had the 'Eric Gates Game', out of the blue someone would be accused of being Eric Gates and we'd all run away from them incase they gave us the 'Mackem Lurgee'.

So my bet is that the other two didn't want to catch the Mackem Lurgee either.

It's Micky Horswill.

Hardly a legend even by Mackem standards, was he in their '73 cup winning team or something?

I phoned once years ago and Macdonald didn't have a clue what he was talking about - Eric gates had a better idea and he is a big miss to the show.