Spinning girl

Walliver

I haven't seen this before, very strange. It took me a while to make her do what I wanted but when you get it it's pretty awesome.

I've also saved the file to check there's nothing dodgy in it and there isn't, it's just a plain gif.

Click

I thought that at first but she isn't. Save the gif and put it in something like Jasc Animation shop - there are only 34 frames with no funnny business. It works on my computer, too, so there can't be any special codes on the page that tell her what to do.

As soon as the page loaded I thought she was going anti-clockwise, but as soon as I read the word 'clockwise' and looked at the image again, she appeared to have changed direction. I reloaded the page, and stuck the image in a gif editor too, defo nee funny business there like. That's fucking mental.

The tips below all worked for me too.

I don't know if anybody’s tried something similar holding a piece of string with a paper clip on the end downwards with the tip of your finger and thumb. What you do then is try and focus moving the paper clip left/right/up/down/clockwise/anticlockwise without moving your finger/thumb/hand/arm, etc. :lol:

If you like write down north, east, south & west on a bit of paper then try it above up if it helps.

Basically the pulses in the tips of your thumb & finger do the job transmitting the direction from your brain where you want the paperclip to move. <_<

freaky. im still not convinced that she isnt changing direction though just to fool you.

Nah she's not, I looked at it at the same time as a mate and she was going clockwise for me and anti-clockwise for him. :lol: