Going Commando

Scottish Mag

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wash my trousers after one wear anyway, so I'd get and extra two days before I had to wash my undercrackers again.

( I had fucking loads of trousers, more trousers than kegs)

I wash my trousers after one wear anyway, so I'd get and extra two days before I had to wash my undercrackers again.

You washed your trousers after each use as a student? Yeah right, I don't believe you tbh.

Nope, that's bollocks. :lol:

You washed your trousers after each use as a student? Yeah right, I don't believe you tbh.

I'm sure there's a few on here can testify to my obsession over cleanliness. I'm pretty sure I've admitted something to Cat that would pretty much back up my claims of a sterilized life :lol:

I'm sure there's a few on here can testify to my obsession over cleanliness. I'm pretty sure I've admitted something to Cat that would pretty much back up my claims of a sterilized life :lol:

It doesn't add up, in fact this is more than a bit 'fishy'.

You claim to have more than 12 pairs of trousers, and wore at least 12 pairs until you did your washing (otherwise you had enough undies to keep you going). That's one fucking big washing machine you had.

I always wear boxers unless I go swimming/wear my swimming shorts as normal shorts.

How many of the Scots are true Scotsmen when they wear kilts, how many tarnish the name of their countryfolk?

I always wear boxers unless I go swimming/wear my swimming shorts as normal shorts.

How many of the Scots are true Scotsmen when they wear kilts, how many tarnish the name of their countryfolk?

Yet to wear a Kilt, however when I do I shall be wearing my underwear.

You claim to have more than 12 pairs of trousers, and wore at least 12 pairs until you did your washing (otherwise you had enough undies to keep you going). That's one fucking big washing machine you had.

This was when I was in Halls, we had a bank of washing machines and I'd do several loads at once, rather than do one a week.

like I said I've since stopped going commando as it saves no time and no money...and it's gross

This was when I was in Halls, we had a bank of washing machines and I'd do several loads at once, rather than do one a week.

like I said I've since stopped going commando as it saves no time and no money...and it's gross

Yeah, yeah, I believe you even less now in the knowledge you had to use a Laundrette.

Here though, catch this.

Spade_Shovel.jpg

Basically, he just went commando when he couldn't find a clean pair of duds when he was rushing about in the morning I reckon. That's all he had to say.

Basically, he just went commando when he couldn't find a clean pair of duds when he was rushing about in the morning I reckon. That's all he had to say.

.. I thoughts that what I did say :lol:

but yeah, Renton just hangs around waiting for me to post so that he might pick me up on some inconsistancy or other.

but yeah, Renton just hangs around waiting for me to post so that he might pick me up on some inconsistancy or other.

There wouldn't be inconsistencies if you didn't talk bollocks. It's for your own good. :)

In future, don't make it so easy for him then :)

I'm a true Scotsman :)

You bought yours in a sale ? :lol:

I'm a true Scotsman :good:

You bought yours in a sale ? :lol:

Got pissed and stole it :)

I'm a true Scotsman :icon_lol:

You bought yours in a sale ? :)

Got pissed and stole it :good:

:lol:

:icon_lol:

I think Renton and Fish could be really good friends, they both love their food and like an argument, just like those two hairy bikers who do that cookery programme.

I'm hoping they clash at the pissup this weekend and a "Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-uh!" "Nuh-uh!" bitchfight ensues.