West Ham swoop to sign Ljungberg

khay

West Ham have completed the signing of Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg, BBC Sport understands.

The Hammers will unveil the 30-year-old Sweden international at a press conference at 1400 BST.

Ljungberg, who was also a target for Fiorentina, joined the Gunners in a £3m deal from Halmstads in 1998 and scored 72 goals in 325 games for the club.

He had two years left on his contract at the Emirates Stadium but Gunners boss Arsene Wenger decided to sell him.

Ljungberg, who was Arsenal's longest serving player, struggled with injury last season and played just 26 games.

we could of done with someone like him really for a couple seasons, newcastle are going on oh we need 4 new players in the next couple weeks but i cant see it when you got all these other good players going to shit clubs like west ham

i cant see the need for it you can what is written anyway.

You know what you're trying to say because you're the author; sometimes we don't have a clue.

As for the use of punctuation, look at this example. Two letters, exactly the same wording, different punctuation, different meanings.

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Gloria

And now the other punctuation:

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men I yearn; for you I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy - will you let me be?

Yours, Gloria

You know what you're trying to say because you're the author; sometimes we don't have a clue.

As for the use of punctuation, look at this example. Two letters, exactly the same wording, different punctuation, different meanings.

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Gloria

Dear John,

I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men I yearn; for you I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy - will you let me be?

Yours, Gloria

:lol::):good:

Dear John,

Gloria

Dear John,

Yours, Gloria

Did your GF send you one of those and your trying to translate it in to something else?

I mean seriously what the fuck?

Edited by AgentFox

Dear John,

Gloria

Dear John,

Yours, Gloria

Did you GF send you one of those and your trying to translate it in to something else?

:lol: I think it demonstrates his point quite well tbh

Dear John,

Gloria

Dear John,

Yours, Gloria

Did you GF send you one of those and your trying to translate it in to something else?

:lol: I think it demonstrates his point quite well tbh

*Alex on*

Ironically so does the reply.

*Alex off*

"It's a big thing for me and I feel it in my heart a little bit.

"When I spoke to the boss, he wanted me to stay.

"But at the same time, I feel it had to be something very, very special for me to leave.

"I want to go forward and, with the people I have around me, I think it's going to be really good."

:lol: Does he have his beer goggles on?

Edited by AgentFox