Who Was Born on The Same Day as You ?

Jimbo

You can check yours here .

http://www.imdb.com/OnThisDay

you just put the date and month on left hand side box

No one outstanding famous for me:

Luis Vizcaíno Arias (born August 6, 1974 in Baní, Dominican Republic) is a Major League Baseball right-handed relief pitcher currently playing for the New York Yankees.

Charlie Sheen :lol:

World War II begins when France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Australia declare war on Germany

Edited by Lazarus

Not the same year but I share my birthday with:

Alexander Fleming

Andy Warhol

Robert Michum

Geri Haliwell

Robin Van Persie

M. Night Shyamalan

Honourbale mentions go to George Washington, Bruce Forsyth, Steve Irwin, Vijay Singh, Brian Laudrup, Juninho, James Blunt, Chris Moyles, Brett Emerton (That one's for you Anal :lol: ) and Jenna Haze!

Brian De Palma is probably the coolest one with the same birthday as me on there.

The Bonfire of the Vanities ?

Brian De Palma is probably the coolest one with the same birthday as me on there.

The Bonfire of the Vanities ?

And loads of others: Carlito's Way, The Untouchables, Scarface. Off the top of my head. Although as I think I've mentioned before (and will no doubt get slated for) I don't think Scarface is very good.

I never thought much of The Untouchables if I'm being honest, especially when you look at some of the cast in it. The film really didn't have much depth to it so to speak and you look at a character like Capone and it really could have went into so much more detail.

I never thought much of The Untouchables if I'm being honest, especially when you look at some of the cast in it. The film really didn't have much depth to it so to speak and you look at a character like Capone and it really could have went into so much more detail.

Not really that much about Capone though, is it? I like, I must admit. Costner's a bit wet like. And Connery gets an Oscar for playing an Irish bloke with a Scottish accent.

And Connery gets an Oscar for playing an Irish bloke with a Scottish accent.

Connery plays everyone with a Scottish accent ! :lol: