Uncontrollable Erections

Jimbo

I used to occasionally get them on the school bus when I was younger and the hormones were raging, it wasn't too noticeable until I had to stand up and get off, those school trousers didn't hide much.

I used to occasionally get them on the school bus when I was younger and the hormones were raging, it wasn't too noticeable until I had to stand up and get off, those school trousers didn't hide much.

I had the same for some reason. Was fooking weird - lucky I had a long coat :lol:

Used to be prone to them on busses, always just before your stop. Being a shorts wearer and in a suit it was always glaringly obvious.

Actually happened the other day in a motorway services while I was queuing for a coffee :lol: trying to readjust myself through me pocket so wasnt as obvious. Im sure someone gave me a wide berth when they noticed :)

I had the same for some reason. Was fooking weird - lucky I had a long coat :lol:

It's the vibration of the bus.

Doesn't the Fish get them whenever Cath is around? :lol:

Brock gets them when he looks in the mirror.

Remember getting one once during a swimming lesson cos I had the hots for the teacher - now THAT was embarrassing! :)

For you AND Mr. Crabtree!

:lol: Was waiting for that one....

She was definitely female - had fucking huge tits too!

Doesn't the Fish get them whenever Cath is around? :lol:

Well it's only polite.

I used to get them on the bus too, but the last time I got one it was at work and more to do with the excellent view of stockings and suspenders worn by my bosses secretary than anything else.

But why only just as I was about to get off? Seems mad! It's as if it knew

Aye, the bus knows, so shakes more vigorously when it's near your stop.

That's what I thought :):good: As I said lucky I had my coat in the winter, in the summer was more of a hands in pockets job.

That's what I thought :):good: As I said lucky I had my coat in the winter, in the summer was more of a hands in pockets job.

I should think so too, shame to waste a perfectly good lob-on.

I should think so too, shame to waste a perfectly good lob-on.

Ten a penny when you're a teen. Now however........

I remember being asked by mates (when i was a youngen like) to go upto that shop on the top floor of the greenmarket,that sold the electronic stuff,and ask for a constant horn.

Excuse me,do you have a constant horn :lol:

I remember being asked by mates (when i was a youngen like) to go upto that shop on the top floor of the greenmarket,that sold the electronic stuff,and ask for a constant horn.

Reminds me of when I was an apprentice and was told to ask the storeman for a long weight....

Reminds me of when I was an apprentice and was told to ask the storeman for a long weight....

I have occasionally asked students to go to a ward and ask for a eustachian tube or some purkinje fibres. Crazy medical humour eh? :)