Uncontrollable Erections

Jimbo

I remember being asked by mates (when i was a youngen like) to go upto that shop on the top floor of the greenmarket,that sold the electronic stuff,and ask for a constant horn.

Excuse me,do you have a constant horn :lol:

Reminds me of when I was an apprentice and was told to ask the storeman for a long weight....

I have occasionally asked students to go to a ward and ask for a eustachian tube or some purkinje fibres. Crazy medical humour eh? :)

I'll just check me Indian takeaway menu for that one.

Went through a stage at the gym where I used to start to get them on the bikes. Got one quite recently at work and the boss called me over about something! Luckily it was on its way down but a minute or so earlier! You can't even sort yourself out when they are standing there waiting for you!

I used to occasionally get them on the school bus when I was younger and the hormones were raging, it wasn't too noticeable until I had to stand up and get off, those school trousers didn't hide much.

I had the same for some reason. Was fooking weird - lucky I had a long coat :baby:

It's the vibration of the bus.

:baby:: It's a recognised condition, known as 'diesel penis', lorry drivers 'suffer' from it.

I'm pretty randy now but when i was younger it was mental.

Couldnt go to work without first having a wank in the morning as if i didnt i'd just end up walking round with a stiffy all day.

Once had to have wank standing up in a cubicle in the bogs. :baby:

I'm pretty randy now but when i was younger it was mental.

Couldnt go to work without first having a wank in the morning as if i didnt i'd just end up walking round with a stiffy all day.

Once had to have wank standing up in a cubicle in the bogs. :baby:

I think we were separated at birth.

I've been doing that since year 10, and it makes me late most of the time.

It's still worth it.

Nothing like a shower wank.

It's still worth it.

A tragic shame to waste a stiffy.

It's still worth it.

A tragic shame to waste a stiffy.

A tragic shame to get fired for walking around with one.

I get them canny regular at work and have to just sit there until it passes.

Got one in an interview once too where one of the lasses on the panel was sweet, so I had to keep asking questions about the job at the end of thie interview until the bad boy sibsided.

Used to get them all the time when i was younger, buses, classroom, swimming...nightmare, ended up having to surgically tape it to my inner thigh in the end

Can't understand people who get brewers droop, never affected me no matter how much I've had, might take a bit of longer than usual to rise but once it's up it's like a lead pipe tbh.

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Used to get them all the time when i was younger, buses, classroom, swimming...nightmare, ended up having to surgically tape it to my inner thigh in the end

Can't understand people who get brewers droop, never affected me no matter how much I've had, might take a bit of longer than usual to rise but once it's up it's like a lead pipe tbh.

Your shrinkle dinkle must look massive in your tiny hands.

Must be gutted when your lass gets hold of it. :baby:

You still using that small, plastic, dolls hand with the nails painted to tug yourself or did your lass find it?

You've got it wrong man, I stick that up my arse as I'm about to cum for a bit extra sensation.

I thought that was the mannequin's hand that you pinched from Ghura Fashions, you've got me confused now :baby:

You still using that small, plastic, dolls hand with the nails painted to tug yourself or did your lass find it?

You've got it wrong man, I stick that up my arse as I'm about to cum for a bit extra sensation.

I thought that was the mannequin's hand that you pinched from Ghura Fashions, you've got me confused now :baby:

No I keep the mannequin in the shed, I'm busy chiseling at minge into it so I can sneek off and get my end away whenever I want.

I don't know, I go away for a couple of weeks and this is what I find on my return!

Wacky and SMO flirting like they always do? :baby:

I thought he meant his return had given him an uninvited bonk-on.