Eurotunnel

Kid Dynamite

Anyone used it? Can you just roll up or do you have to prebook tickets?

I've used it several times, I've always booked in advance but I'm pretty sure you can just roll up.

Not bad really, is it? It's something I've never even looked into. (honestly, I don't even know whether you drive or your car gets put on something or what - clueless!)

You drive your car into a carriage that takes a few cars and then can walk around when the train is on the move, I believe.

Not bad really, is it? It's something I've never even looked into. (honestly, I don't even know whether you drive or your car gets put on something or what - clueless!)

You drive your car on to the train, you stay with your vehicle during the journey, you can get out and stretch your legs if you wish, takes about 35 mins I think.

You're going to Paris with a lass and your going to look at arcade machines? Zut alors! :baby:

Who said romance was dead !

Last time I used it , it was with the family Car struggled to get up the ramp because of the rain. I'd hope they'd have sorted that by now though as this was a good 8 years ago.

I'd use it if I was going for a trip where I'd be driving a lot, but for anything else I'd just fly

Duvel. :baby:

That reminds me we should have a round in the Vineyard if we walk past. That's all they sell beers-wise. Top quality rocket fuel that stuff.

Duvel. :baby:

That reminds me we should have a round in the Vineyard if we walk past. That's all they sell beers-wise. Top quality rocket fuel that stuff.

Lose Control Lager for the nicer part of society. :baby:

its a bugger getting owt on Eurostar in slave class - they take forever to serve

fill up the case before getting on..................

it's a good cheap service but it's basic. when you park your car there's fuck all to do for 35 minutes except go for a slash. no bar or anything.

35 minutes without a bar?!

:lol: