Scottish Mag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine starts the morrow!

:baby:

As in after I finish work on thursday. Heading straight to the pub to watch the Celtic game and get some food then early train on friday down to newcastle. :baby:

Edited by khay

Mine starts early afternoon tomorrow. That said, I'm off out on the piss with work tonight too! Bonus :baby:

I'm off out to play bingo with the people from work! I shit you not.

Jesus fucking wept, didn't you get a better offer???

We've got some 'how to work better' workshop on tomorrow morning. Part of management's exercise is finding out what we (the minions) honestly think of the way things are and believe that if they take us for a meal and ply us with alcohol, we might not be as reserved at telling them what we really think.

Having worked here for 7 years now, I thought they'd have known by now that I don't need a drink inside me to tell them how shit things are! :baby: :baby:

Mine was going to start at 5 tomorrow but after some suppliers pissed me around I'm going to have to go in on Friday for a couple of hours to finish stuff off. Bastids.

Mine starts early afternoon tomorrow. That said, I'm off out on the piss with work tonight too! Bonus :baby:

This is the second time I've had to go with the people from work. I even had to join the bloody bingo hall last time to get in, but I've no idea where the card is. So far from being able to sneak in relatively unnoticed, I have to stand in a queue of grannys and announce proudly "Yes, I AM a member, but I seem to have misplaced my card. Would you be so kind as to check your records and furnish me with a replacement?"

I went to bingo once, was a good laugh but embarassing as anything when you have to shout out for a 10 quid win! Didn't even win the full £10 cos I had to split the first row with somebody else!

Edited by Southern Geordie

This is the second time I've had to go with the people from work. I even had to join the bloody bingo hall last time to get in, but I've no idea where the card is. So far from being able to sneak in relatively unnoticed, I have to stand in a queue of grannys and announce proudly "Yes, I AM a member, but I seem to have misplaced my card. Would you be so kind as to check your records and furnish me with a replacement?"

Goes to Erasure gigs and loves 'grab a granny' bingo so much that he's going back for a second go....

Your rights to take the piss out of anyone else on this forum have officially been revoked! :baby:

The internet hardman has a bingo card :baby:

Is that why you called off the footie on Saturday? Is the prize money at Gala Bingo to good to turn down at the weekends.

The internet hardman has a bingo card :baby:

Is that why you called off the footie on Saturday? Is the prize money at Gala Bingo to good to turn down at the weekends.

Jesus, I did a better job of taking the piss out of myself about it than the two of you put together. Must try harder, ladies. :baby:

Just woke up and worried about knowing side effects of antipsychotics then remembered I can cheerfully consign that knowledge to the bin (at least until the resits!). Another day of doing fuck all....bliss.

Nice one, Luke. I won't pretend your summer off doesn't annoy me :baby: , but I remember the feeling of waking up the day after nails exams, and basking in the sudden remembrance that the things are over. Quality.