Its Friday...

Scottish Mag

Thank fuck it's Friday! God I hate my job.

dito :lol:

What de yer dee liyke?

i am a secretary at St Nicholas Hospital - and i was ment to be off work today as i am at a wedding tonight and ladies day tomorrow - but i have been called in to type up a urgent report :unsure::(:unsure::unsure:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank fuck it's Friday! God I hate my job.

dito :(

What de yer dee liyke?

i am a secretary at St Nicholas Hospital - and i was ment to be off work today as i am at a wedding tonight and ladies day tomorrow - but i have been called in to type up a urgent report :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

:lol:

Just put me at my ease and tell me you don't type up medical notes or reports with that same charming 'devil may care' prose. :unsure:

If it's St. Nick's, something tasteful like :lol: would probably be more like it...

In unrelated news, work have just given me stuff to do. For the whole day. What's going on?

Though I would like to see the use of smileys on medical notes :unsure:

Like :unsure: ?

:death:

:( two fine examples

Also

* Patient found drinking own urine :puke:

* Patient developed growth on his penis after over stimulation :unsure:

* Patient found deceased in room :(

* Im writing these patient notes when I should be on holiday :unsure:

* Ey am tha pathent and haf killeed tha nurth :dork:

* Patient insists he is fine and shouldnt be in here :unsure:

* Patient keeps fighting with room mate :lol:

Though I would like to see the use of smileys on medical notes :unsure:

Like :( ?

:dork:

:( two fine examples

Also

* Patient found drinking own urine :death:

* Patient developed growth on his penis after over stimulation :unsure:

* Patient found deceased in room :puke:

* Im writing these patient notes when I should be on holiday :unsure:

* Ey am tha pathent and haf killeed tha nurth :dork:

* Patient insists he is fine and shouldnt be in here :unsure:

* Patient keeps fighting with room mate :lol:

These are all about you, aren't they. Except the suicide one, obviously.

It was good in the olden days when the doctor could write what the fuck he wanted about a patient (nearly always derogatary) because the patient had no right to see the notes. All that's changed now of course - it's PC gone mad. :unsure:

* Ey am tha pathent and haf killeed tha nurth :(

:lol:

Cath writes like that at the best of times, mind. :unsure:

Aye, but it's: "Ey am tha nurth and haf killeed tha pathent".

* Ey am tha pathent and haf killeed tha nurth :unsure:

:unsure:

Cath writes like that at the best of times, mind. :(

Aye, but it's: "Ey am tha nurth and haf killeed tha pathent".

Shipman taught me well... :lol:

Ugh, this week needs to be over. Far too much work has been done. Still for once Friday afternoon isn't looking too hideous, got my 2 cans of red bull in to get me through.

It's Friday, I'm hungover, and all you selfish twats are on holiday or are too busy to entertain me.

Pah.

Shouldn't drink on a schoolnight! Tut tut!

I'm absolutely shattered and I STILL have the headache I woke up with despite having just taken my 7th and 8th paracetamols of the day. Going straight to bed when I get in I reckon, for a couple of hours of shuteye! Bliss.

It's Friday, I'm hungover, and all you selfish twats are on holiday or are too busy to entertain me.

Pah.

I'm absolutely shattered and I STILL have the headache I woke up with despite having just taken my 7th and 8th paracetamols of the day. Going straight to bed when I get in I reckon, for a couple of hours of shuteye! Bliss.

Aye, get your rest in for the footy tomorrow tbf. Fuck the car.

Pah.

I was looking forward to breaking the BT Man's legs. Fact is, he's bottled it, big time. :lol:

Pah.

I was looking forward to breaking the BT Man's legs. Fact is, he's bottled it, big time. :lol:

The only way you'd have a chance to break my legs is if I lay on the floor and let you roll on them, Augustus Gloop! Need to get the car fixed so that I don't have to start using public transport (peh!).

I know I have my car booked in on Saturday, but I don't know what time it'll be ready for me to pick up. Rather than give it the "I might but then again I might not" line which would have got on everyone's tits if you were trying to sort out teams, I took the safe option and said I wouldn't be able to make it.