Its Friday...

Scottish Mag

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I have my car booked in on Saturday, but I don't know what time it'll be ready for me to pick up. Rather than give it the "I might but then again I might not" line which would have got on everyone's tits if you were trying to sort out teams, I took the safe option and said I wouldn't be able to make it.

You could still attend and pick the car up after two. But you won't :lol:

I know I have my car booked in on Saturday, but I don't know what time it'll be ready for me to pick up. Rather than give it the "I might but then again I might not" line which would have got on everyone's tits if you were trying to sort out teams, I took the safe option and said I wouldn't be able to make it.

You could still attend and pick the car up after two. But you won't :lol:

Fucking right I won't! It means getting the metro through to Sunderland (where the garage is), driving back to North Shields to drop it off, then getting ready and getting back into town for 4. Balls to that. :unsure: Besides, the garage isn't open all day so it would probably be closed by the time I turned up at 3.

You could still attend and pick the car up after two. But you won't :unsure:

Fucking right I won't! It means getting the metro through to Sunderland (where the garage is), driving back to North Shields to drop it off, then getting ready and getting back into town for 4. Balls to that. :( Besides, the garage isn't open all day so it would probably be closed by the time I turned up at 3.

Ok ballsack. Convenient all the same :lol: See you in the pub anyway.

You could still attend and pick the car up after two. But you won't :(

Fucking right I won't! It means getting the metro through to Sunderland (where the garage is), driving back to North Shields to drop it off, then getting ready and getting back into town for 4. Balls to that. :unsure: Besides, the garage isn't open all day so it would probably be closed by the time I turned up at 3.

Ok ballsack. Convenient all the same :lol: See you in the pub anyway.

Where he won't partake of alcohol. Hardly a team player, is he? :unsure:

Look lads, I can understand the disappointment at having not seen me for so long, and now finding out you won't get to spend as much time with me as you might have liked, but the season starts again soon, so just chill out. :lol:

Ok ballsack. Convenient all the same :unsure: See you in the pub anyway.

Where he won't partake of alcohol. Hardly a team player, is he? :(

I am actually thinking of driving. :lol: No way can I be arsed with having a hangover on the Sunday.

I am actually thinking of driving. :lol: No way can I be arsed with having a hangover on the Sunday.

sad man :unsure:

Will that be :unsure: driving the car you took to the garage :( ?

Howay man, live a little, deal with the hangover like everyone else.

Just not as obsessed with getting legless as you Radgie, dear. :unsure:

Will that be :unsure: driving the car you took to the garage :( ?

Howay man, live a little, deal with the hangover like everyone else.

Yeah, it'll definitely be my car that I drive. And I'll see about the drinking. I've got stuff to do on Sunday and I'm not writing it off for the sake of a drink on Saturday night.

Just not as obsessed with getting legless as you Radgie, dear. :(

sober one tonight petal...got to travel down to manc land in the morning :unsure:

Edited by Radgina

sad man :(

Just not as obsessed with getting legless as you Radgie, dear. :puke:

sober one tonight petal...got to travel down to manc land in the morning :unsure:

Have a good one then. And travel safe tomorrow. :unsure: I take it you have drinking plans in Manchester?

sad man :(

Just not as obsessed with getting legless as you Radgie, dear. :puke:

Sad lass. Live a little. :unsure:

I'm in the opposition direction tomorrow am and I'm on the sauce tonight. We can hoy at each other on the motorway. Like ships in the night tbh.

PS Gemmill is blatantly in disgrace btw. Worst excuse ever.

Fucking right I won't! It means getting the metro through to Sunderland (where the garage is), driving back to North Shields to drop it off, then getting ready and getting back into town for 4. Balls to that. :( Besides, the garage isn't open all day so it would probably be closed by the time I turned up at 3.

Ok ballsack. Convenient all the same :( See you in the pub anyway.

sad man :puke:

Just not as obsessed with getting legless as you Radgie, dear. :death:

Sad lass. Live a little. :unsure:

I'm in the opposition direction tomorrow am and I'm on the sauce tonight. We can hoy at each other on the motorway. Like ships in the night tbh.

PS Gemmill is blatantly in disgrace btw. Worst excuse ever.

but I have to stand for 10 hours the mora in the probably pissing down rain at LCC...not good with a hangover :unsure:

Arctic Monkeys per chance?

Dunno if I'd go and watch them at a rain drenched Old Trafford like. Would want to be there early enough to get right at the front an all as it's bobbins if you're miles back. Saw Oasis there a few years ago and was a bit of a waste of time as I was almost on the boundary rope.

Arctic Monkeys per chance?

Dunno if I'd go and watch them at a rain drenched Old Trafford like. Would want to be there early enough to get right at the front an all as it's bobbins if you're miles back. Saw Oasis there a few years ago and was a bit of a waste of time as I was almost on the boundary rope.

hence the lack of "gettin lashed" and the early start the mora :lol: